What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What classes as teleporting

Wicker

HOBO
Unlinked
So i understand If You abort lobby and join back it Will be teleporting But If You have ledet lobby for more then 10 mins are u allowed to spawn somewere else? Whats the time limit or is it just common sense?

So i understand If You abort lobby and join back it Will be teleporting But If You have ledet lobby for more then 10 mins are u allowed to spawn somewere else? Whats the time limit or is it just common sense?
I presume use common sense. Don't log out in Agios and wait 10 min to just intentionally log back in at Athira as that's just teleporting (Even if it takes you much less than 10 minutes to get there). 

I would say that it’s not teleporting if you are not saving anytime, not diminishing roleplay and you are not gaining any type of advantage. 

e.g if I’m with my friends in agios, and I get kicked/leave my computer for 5+ minutes. And on coming back they are all in athira, I would presume it to be safe to spawn athira, because technically if I had still been in game, that’s where I would be.

but like Benjamin said, it’s down to common sense. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I presume use common sense. Don't log out in Agios and wait 10 min to just intentionally log back in at Athira as that's just teleporting (Even if it takes you much less than 10 minutes to get there). 
When looking at 2.10 it states that if you think that you are going to be away from your PC for more than 5 mins disconnect from the server as it is busy. However, you might think that you are going to be 5 mins but are actually like 2 or 3 mins but you had a valid reason to leave the server and go do something else but you might get caught out for "teleporting" but if you explain why you left and then came back I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem. Generally what I think they mean by "teleporting" is something like you're stuck in the middle of nowhere without a way back to a town or your mates are in kav and you're in Athira then you abort to lobby and immediately spawn back in then that's what I assume they mean by "teleporting".

[SIZE=medium](2.10) Idling We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the server. [/SIZE]

Looking at the replies, it seems that people have very different views of what is teleporting.

Common Sense, if you log out you are doing so because the server is soon to restart or you do not wish to play any longer, whether that be because you don’t want to idle AFK or intend to permantley leave.

It is only considered Teleporting if it is within the same restart that you do so, if you log out you are to respawn in the same area or at very least the closest place to where you last left. 

Two words

Persistent. Positioning.

Surely this has to be possible?
*Flying from kavala to athira*

*Gets kicked off*

*Stuck in the middle of nowhere with no vehicle when they log back on*

*More issues created than solved*

*People rise up*

*Riots start*

*Flying from kavala to athira*

*Gets kicked off*

*Stuck in the middle of nowhere with no vehicle when they log back on*