What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What does everyone want to do as a job / What are you doing?

Aah damn man. Pretty sure you will get selected some time! What region did you apply for?
Midden-Nederland, applied a bunch of times actually but they're looking to make the police more of a reflection of society which means giving a lot of preference to certain applications.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In all seriousness, in the application I had to state with what kind of people I interacted with and if they were of a diffrent belief, diffrent cultures ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work as an Analyst at a Stock Brokers, TPICAP.

Farmer, although a different type of job to what people usually do, it's decent pay and I enjoy it :D

If you come from the UK guys, I would like to go on an Apprenticeship for the MOD (Ministry Of Defence) At DE&S (Defence Equipment and Support). Have family in it and also you get a lot of things paid for (University). If you think about it. I'm getting paid to go to college for 1 year and then to work at Bristol for 2. And get around total in them 3 years 45 grand. But that's, not it. After them 3 years I go straight on to 28 grand. Its hard work but worth it as you get to see/use cool stuff such as F35, Tanks, Missiles, Guns, Special Forces etc. CBA saying anymore so just take a look at this website. https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/des-engineering-management-advanced-apprenticeship-scheme 

And this is what DE&S is - https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/defence-equipment-and-support

Very cool, sorry for telling you my life story. I'm just bored :) 

Currently work in a bakery / Quickfood in a big danish supermarket chain.

Want to work intelligence (PET) Danish Security and Intelligence service. More specifically Gamma 10, Bodyguard service kind of thing

Basically a half educated helicopter pilot that changed his mind and will soon study astronomy cause space is cool. Currently, salesman.

Student about to go to university. Currently undergoing recruitment for the Metropolitan Police in London. 

Want to be a commercial aviation engineer. 

1 Work in the field of Bio mechanics, always been fascinated by it.

2 Go into Robotics, built a few basic ones for college and when i was a kid

3 Join the Police, speaking of which i recently applied to them so here's hoping that its goes well ^_^

Work in a top class 5 star hotel with the likes of Michelle Obama and Bruno Mars staying there...

Work in banqueting - hours are nice (unpredicable) one day you can have business meeting and for example a few weeks back I had the ambassador of Dubai or something like that and multiple Emirates embassadors..

Getting into acting, military or pilot for the future.

When I leave school, do a welding or motorbike mechanics apprenticeship, be in the Garda reserve whilst I'm doing the apprenticeship, once I'm finished after 4 years I will pick the one I enjoy most. Garda is Irish police for those of you who are not familiar.

Dream job however would be a GP/enduro racer but I'm thinking Mabye more as a hobby, track days ect and see where it goes. I do want to do the Dakar rally on a bike however.

Lovely to see people talking a bit more about themselfs, we can even start exchanging "professional" services or even recommendations from the wide range of skills here :p I work in a big ISP provider in my country, i manage their clients and their IT parks.

Currently in retail for a higher end fashion outlet store, aswell as a technician for a construction materials testing company.

I want to get a job/uni course in IT.
This no longer applies to me as I've just had my first day as an IT apprentice in a computing firm!

Back