What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What does everyone want to do as a job / What are you doing?

You earn 25 pound an hour at a bar? what bar is that and are they hiring!?
Norway I'm guessing. 

Im in the Army 3RIFLES. In the future I hope to be retired. 

1. British army infantry Duke of lancaster Regiment(got to medical stage)

2. RAF regiment 

3. Fire fighter.

There were all the jobs i had my eyes set on doing until i found out i had an eye issue which prevented me from joining any one of the 3 jobs listed 😑

Wanna be a doctor,

which fuck you is why I'm inactive @halftheUNMC

I am currently in GCSE Year

Predicted Straight As except in Music where let's just say, I am not very talented (Not sure why I chose it in first place)

But I am planning to get into Marketing like my father and get into a big corporation and work my way up. Hopefully, one day reaching my Father's Job or higher as when I have vacation I go to work with him and I really enjoy what he does.

Planning to do an Economics, History, and Psychology for Higher Level IB, and English, Math and French for Standard Level IB and then MBA at Uni 

I am currently in GCSE Year

Predicted Straight As except in Music where let's just say, I am not very talented (Not sure why I chose it in first place)

But I am planning to get into Marketing like my father and get into a big corporation and work my way up. Hopefully, one day reaching my Father's Job or higher as when I have vacation I go to work with him and I really enjoy what he does.

Planning to do an Economics, History, and Psychology for Higher Level IB, and English, Math and French for Standard Level IB and then MBA at Uni 
You got your shit cut out lmao, I can barely get Cs haha (or level 5 wtf you wanna go with!)

You got your shit cut out lmao, I can barely get Cs haha (or level 5 wtf you wanna go with!)
Yeah, the new system makes it harder to get the best grade, a 9 as that is meant to be only 4% of the country, last year after the first exams only 2% of the country got a 9 and thanks.

Yeah, the new system makes it harder to get the best grade, a 9 as that is meant to be only 4% of the country, last year after the first exams only 2% of the country got a 9 and thanks.
I used fake quotes in English and got a level 8. xd 

• Haha
Reactions: dob
To be honest with you I have no idea. I literally did nothing in English lessons.
Fairs, 

English is one of my weak subjects as English is not my mother tongue.

To be honest I am pretty confident on all my subjects except English and Music. We have mocks coming up soon, and I half 1 week of vacation for half term. They advise not to revise too much in that week, so I will be able to play more RPUK which I am really excited about. I have been planning this RP HM for awhile and can not wait to do it :)

Fairs, 

English is one of my weak subjects as English is not my mother tongue.

To be honest I am pretty confident on all my subjects except English and Music. We have mocks coming up soon, and I half 1 week of vacation for half term. They advise not to revise too much in that week, so I will be able to play more RPUK which I am really excited about. I have been planning this RP HM for awhile and can not wait to do it :)
Honestly mate I didn't revise for any of my GCSEs at ALL. I got a bit lower grades than I wanted but in the end, I'm still doing Maths, Physics, Computing Science & Chemistry. So far in the first month of A levels, I've revised more than the previous 16 years of my life combined xD. I wouldn't really stress too much about GCSEs, and if you're predicted at least B's and above all you'll really need is a solid month of revision before the exams. I would just focus on smashing any coursework you have, and securing those easy A*'s so there's less stress near the exams.

I wan't to be a ROV tech when I'm older, right now i study computer science at GCSE level doing python. I also do german, tripple award science and geography :).

Back