What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What happened to UNMC?

I'm Personally looking forward to having tea and crumpets with the neighbours to the north(well technically northeast) In the name of diplomacy and good will

what i meant was that due to numbers the amount of prna and police on server two probably doesnt even add up to just the amount of police on server 1 so you guys who hmmm who find it easier to get on server 2 should still have a somewhat easier job getting away with your crimes than people who run the gauntlet of server 1

So why don't we stop ignoring this problem, and start having the police spread out to server two?

Instead of claiming they have it easy, why don't we change it?

I raised this point a couple of days ago and so far it's been largely ignored.

I also created a thread in the suggestions section regarding some balancing that is needed due to this "non-alliance" between the PRNA and APD, but that too has so far largely been ignored.

Blaze, you keep saying that the times PRNA assist the police is limited, yet in my experience, when you guys aren't fighting off some gang off your CP, or attacking a base, you are assisting the cops.   Maybe it's just luck of the draw, but I am hard-pressed to believe that you have been kept aprised of every single PRNA response to police matters when my experience doesn't align with your claims.

Now I'll say it before and I'll say it again... I like this change. However we still need to pay attention to the fact that the UNMC was originally equipped to contend with the APD... but now that you are "not" allied, the two most well equipped and powerful factions on the server have nothing to do but to stomp the rest of us into the dirt.

Stryders have thermal + the ability to drive over barriers with ease. You have armed helicopters, the only other faction that also has it are cops, these two helicopters will never be faced against eachother in this scenario.

You both have .50 cals, we have ifrits.  1 of these 2 factions has spike strips, and with your "non-alliance", I don't believe for a moment the APD wouldn't share/trade those with you....

I can respect that you gents use restraint when using your toys, but simply having 1 .50 sniper on the battlefield is a gamechanger, even if it's just maratek with his horrible aimbot hiding >1km away, that alone means us rebels can only GTFO and hope to move the battle where Maratek's aimbot won't reach long enough to make a decisive victory.

(Ninja edit)

Wanted to add that if we still had machine guns, then I wouldn't be able to make as strong an argument, as they can be powerful tools vs armed helicopters + armed vehicles (even if they aren't as effective as other options).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still slightly confused about this whole switch.. What would happen if I was being chased by the police and drove into the checkpoint asking for passage and protection? Would I now just be turned back over to the police? 

I'm still slightly confused about this whole switch.. What would happen if I was being chased by the police and drove into the checkpoint asking for passage and protection? Would I now just be turned back over to the police? 

(My assumption)

If you show up to the border with the police on your tail, get ready to spread 'em wide open... if you arrive to the border and are let in, then the cops show up asking for you, I'd expect them to be told they are SOL (unless you also break PRNA laws, then you're the one SOL...).... but honestly you're better off taking this comment as pure speculation and waiting for a proper response.

It would be cool if they posted some sort of extradition policy.

PRNA will not open the checkpoint barriers if you are being chased by the police. If you manage to lose the police and then rock up to the checkpoint, you should be allowed in so long as you RP it. Depends on who is on duty, but RP can get you a lot of places.

@Doohicky With the addition of MMGs in the marksman DLC and the across the board strange weapon nerf(2 head shots to kill someone with 6.5 and lower.)  it could well go into discussion,but may not make it through.What we're seeing atm is simply constant fighting everywhere due to mass rebel anger/panic from the treaty which ironically is only strengthening it. So talking about weaponry balance isn't going to go in the rebels favor when there is a currently strong imbalance of the RP/Battle ratio. LoA isn't around anymore though so there is still a chance,but not a good one and we have until April for the Marksman DLC to come out. 

They're all fine by me, the thing i dislike it they allied with the cops which is a bit weird at the same time, i used to like the war sometimes goes on against the cops, and robbing H.M Treasuary back then when i used to be with the UMNC. But things have to change sometimes i guess, you just got to keep moving on. ;)

@Sovereign

Yeah, I've tried to only involve myself in it in non-combat positions, like emergency helo extractions, except for that one time I was online while they were trying to get inside PLF base, kind of obligated to pick-up a gun at that point (it was yesterday, and I'm still amazed you guys didn't kill me after I drove up with a hatchback, and essentially just drove around the perimeter of the base while it was surrounded by 10-20 PRNA+APD). I will add however that it was damn courteous of you all to not just rush in by driving over the borders, you actually made an effort (and succeeded) to raise the borders, then again another determined effort to clear the spike strips before rushing in (though I do suspect you didn't rush in through the barriers because you knew the spike strips were there... I'm going to just choose to believe it was courtesy).

I don't like that there is constant fighting, but even when the fights happen only once a day or once a week, the battles will still be configured the same (2 factions with .50 cal snipers vs a bunch of rebels that don't stand a chance against those snipers, not to mention all of the armored vehicles that will show up).

I know it's a shit-fest right now, but it will still be unbalanced even after all of the fighting dies down, that's the issue that this constant fighting has highlighted in my eyes.

The whitelist rebels should be whitelisted as police now in reality. Makes more sense as they are now just an extention of the police in a different reigon, police 2.0 as it were. I understand making things more difficult for rebels. But now the police have prna on a leash its made it so police come out on top every time as they just call in prna to assist in their masses to ensure rebels are on the losing foot almost every time
Defiantly. All us Civ rebels have is guns and protection clothing. But what the police and the PRNA have is just a absolute OP heli and a bunch of well armed people with guns that we can't even own which is unfair. They should not be working with the cops. Its no longer fair game for us rebels its shit RP some of the times when the PRNA roll up everyone shits there pants because they are so OP. Its unfair.

@Sovereign

Yeah, I've tried to only involve myself in it in non-combat positions, like emergency helo extractions, except for that one time I was online while they were trying to get inside PLF base, kind of obligated to pick-up a gun at that point (it was yesterday, and I'm still amazed you guys didn't kill me after I drove up with a hatchback, and essentially just drove around the perimeter of the base while it was surrounded by 10-20 PRNA+APD). I will add however that it was damn courteous of you all to not just rush in by driving over the borders, you actually made an effort (and succeeded) to raise the borders, then again another determined effort to clear the spike strips before rushing in (though I do suspect you didn't rush in through the barriers because you knew the spike strips were there... I'm going to just choose to believe it was courtesy).

I don't like that there is constant fighting, but even when the fights happen only once a day or once a week, the battles will still be configured the same (2 factions with .50 cal snipers vs a bunch of rebels that don't stand a chance against those snipers, not to mention all of the armored vehicles that will show up).

I know it's a shit-fest right now, but it will still be unbalanced even after all of the fighting dies down, that's the issue that this constant fighting has highlighted in my eyes.
i agree with what you are saying totally that is why since the treaty we have not used our armed hellcat once and we never use the 50 cal sniper outside of our own country as i feel we already have a massive advantage with our striders and sheer numbers

@Sovereign

Agreed. This is also why I mentioned the Marksman DLC in April as things could calm down by then. I personally hope it does. Cooperation parts of the treaty could even be lifted if it's feelt it is not needed by then. I'd trade it for extradition contingencies.

I'd just like to add to this too, in an RP sakes APD is a Police force, sure some of you may argue that we are OP, but the thing is we're not the only real advantage we have is numbers, but back to my point in an RP sakes how is there any real way (Without the governments army) to take down a Separatist group like the PRNA? It's not is the answer to that. And that ladies and gents is the main answer to the whole alliance debate. Also to add to my point, you rebel groups might think you get pounded to the ground but I think you need to take a look at the recent firefights between gangs and APD you think the alliance is OP try 5 officers with 5.56 rifles with CQB optics tops, against multiple rebels with long range rifles and optics. Is that fair? In my eyes it's not, so before you all whine about the "OP alliance" empathise a bit with the side your fighting first.

I feel as though why most people complain about the alliance and treaty (myself included) is that when it was announced and such, everyone I have talked to have told me the PRNA would aid the cops during HM treasury runs, and Hostage situations or another SEVER crime that cops could not handle themselves. It sucks for the gangs, but it is what it is. Itll probably never go back.

However something I disagree with, is that the PRNA can walk around Kavala with 7.62s and help the cops online in petty crime. (Such as somebody having a gun out) I feel as though PRNA should stay in THEIR land, unless immediately requested by Cops for High Level crime. I feel they shouldn't be mercs who help cops patrol the streets in Kavala.

Another thing: Granted they are the Army or whatever. But they are the army of a different nation. If they are found in Altis land not PRNA land, (unless they are helping the cops in a treasury fight or another high level crime) they should be treated just the same as every other civilian, as they are not even citizens of Altis.

Most people would agree with me that the treaty is fine, the PRNA arent fighting the cops anymore, but are now going to help them with the Treasury, and High Level OPs the cops cant control (Again waiting for the full treaty to be released, this is just what I understood of this treaty). The part where people would disagree on is that the PRNA are called in for just about any crime, no matter how big or small (However this does depend on which cops and which PRNA are online). And that they are treated as the Army of Altis, not a foreign country.

Sorry for this long ass comment. Just my view on things. 

-Sauce

I feel as though why most people complain about the alliance and treaty (myself included) is that when it was announced and such, everyone I have talked to have told me the PRNA would aid the cops during HM treasury runs, and Hostage situations or another SEVER crime that cops could not handle themselves. It sucks for the gangs, but it is what it is. Itll probably never go back.

However something I disagree with, is that the PRNA can walk around Kavala with 7.62s and help the cops online in petty crime. (Such as somebody having a gun out) I feel as though PRNA should stay in THEIR land, unless immediately requested by Cops for High Level crime. I feel they shouldn't be mercs who help cops patrol the streets in Kavala.

Another thing: Granted they are the Army or whatever. But they are the army of a different nation. If they are found in Altis land not PRNA land, (unless they are helping the cops in a treasury fight or another high level crime) they should be treated just the same as every other civilian, as they are not even citizens of Altis.

Most people would agree with me that the treaty is fine, the PRNA arent fighting the cops anymore, but are now going to help them with the Treasury, and High Level OPs the cops cant control (Again waiting for the full treaty to be released, this is just what I understood of this treaty). The part where people would disagree on is that the PRNA are called in for just about any crime, no matter how big or small (However this does depend on which cops and which PRNA are online). And that they are treated as the Army of Altis, not a foreign country.

Sorry for this long ass comment. Just my view on things. 

-Sauce
every time we cross into the queensland we always ask permission from the altis pd first, as for staying behind our line until called upon by the police then no we are at war and our only way to crush the opposition is to constantly send squads into to enemy territory and neutralise  the threat we have to keep on attacking them forcing them to abandon making money as the way we win is to bleed the rebels dry until they can no longer afford to take up arms against us

@Doohicky With the addition of MMGs in the marksman DLC and the across the board strange weapon nerf(2 head shots to kill someone with 6.5 and lower.)  it could well go into discussion,but may not make it through.What we're seeing atm is simply constant fighting everywhere due to mass rebel anger/panic from the treaty which ironically is only strengthening it. So talking about weaponry balance isn't going to go in the rebels favor when there is a currently strong imbalance of the RP/Battle ratio. LoA isn't around anymore though so there is still a chance,but not a good one and we have until April for the Marksman DLC to come out. 
The only reason there is so much hostility right now is because of this treaty, It's understandable why, the whole thing is a mess and shouldn't have happened in the first place and bringing up LoA is really unnecessary the fighting at the moment actually has a lot of reasons behind it.

The whole thing makes no sense and should never have even had to happen.

UNMC liberate land from the Altis government, when they get the land they want they christen their as the Peoples Republic of North Altis and it is recognized as a country, to do this you killed many Police and also civilians rebelling against you and it makes no sense in RP why you would ever agree to work with the Police in any way, I just hope one day the treaty gets destroyed and this ridiculous idea can be forgotten about

The only reason there is so much hostility right now is because of this treaty, It's understandable why, the whole thing is a mess and shouldn't have happened in the first place and bringing up LoA is really unnecessary the fighting at the moment actually has a lot of reasons behind it.

The whole thing makes no sense and should never have even had to happen.

UNMC liberate land from the Altis government, when they get the land they want they christen their as the Peoples Republic of North Altis and it is recognized as a country, to do this you killed many Police and also civilians rebelling against you and it makes no sense in RP why you would ever agree to work with the Police in any way, I just hope one day the treaty gets destroyed and this ridiculous idea can be forgotten about
peace deals are signed all the time in life by countries who have been at each others throats for years and this is no different, and as everybody knows these peace deals never last forever so i have no reason to believe this will be any different, however for now we are united and stand side by side against the rebel filth that inhabit this island and we will do whatever is necessary to disable this threat, maybe the rebels need to start trying to recruit other gangs into there alliance instead of spending all day moaning on this message board

Aside from what Blaze said I've explained in a bigger thread and to several people who asked that quite frankly we didn't have a choice. The drama levels between the PRNA and Police were so high that it came to this in order to end it.(Look for the thread for further details. I won't repeat them here.)

every time we cross into the queensland we always ask permission from the altis pd first, as for staying behind our line until called upon by the police then no we are at war and our only way to crush the opposition is to constantly send squads into to enemy territory and neutralise  the threat we have to keep on attacking them forcing them to abandon making money as the way we win is to bleed the rebels dry until they can no longer afford to take up arms against us

peace deals are signed all the time in life by countries who have been at each others throats for years and this is no different, and as everybody knows these peace deals never last forever so i have no reason to believe this will be any different, however for now we are united and stand side by side against the rebel filth that inhabit this island and we will do whatever is necessary to disable this threat, maybe the rebels need to start trying to recruit other gangs into there alliance instead of spending all day moaning on this message board

1st reply: Wasnt talking about the war, of course you would come out to attack us, I say this and will keep repeating this, we aren't stupid. Of course you would retaliate and cross the border to attack us. However what I was simply saying that people are right when they say this treaty makes the PRNA APD #2. I have seen them help cops patrol Kavala, which is fine and all, I would just expect a man in the military of another country to not spend his time helping a cop patrol the streets.

2nd: We are not moaning on the forums, we are simply talking about the treaty. If you would not like people to be active on forums and talk about this server/treaty then so be it, you have no need to insult us on the forums. What happens in game is in game. This is a mature community, we don't need drama coming to the forums. And most peace treaties (in the real world) don't often involve the army of the newly liberated country, help the cops of the ex-Mother country patrol the streets. Often the Peace treaty just ends the fighting and removes the emargo if one was placed. I have not once heard of a country that just freed itself from the grasps of another country, turning around and removing all the hatred that was built up through the fighting, and helping the ex-mother country rid itself of crime. However I could be wrong. I am not a historian. On that note though, if anyone does know an example of this, link me the read, sounds interesting.

-Sauce

1st reply: Wasnt talking about the war, of course you would come out to attack us, I say this and will keep repeating this, we aren't stupid. Of course you would retaliate and cross the border to attack us. However what I was simply saying that people are right when they say this treaty makes the PRNA APD #2. I have seen them help cops patrol Kavala, which is fine and all, I would just expect a man in the military of another country to not spend his time helping a cop patrol the streets.

2nd: We are not moaning on the forums, we are simply talking about the treaty. If you would not like people to be active on forums and talk about this server/treaty then so be it, you have no need to insult us on the forums. What happens in game is in game. This is a mature community, we don't need drama coming to the forums. And most peace treaties (in the real world) don't often involve the army of the newly liberated country, help the cops of the ex-Mother country patrol the streets. Often the Peace treaty just ends the fighting and removes the emargo if one was placed. I have not once heard of a country that just freed itself from the grasps of another country, turning around and removing all the hatred that was built up through the fighting, and helping the ex-mother country rid itself of crime. However I could be wrong. I am not a historian. On that note though, if anyone does know an example of this, link me the read, sounds interesting.

-Sauce
On #2 what your reading now is constructive in a sense,but the previous threads(which I'm assuming you haven't seen.) were far less understanding and full of anger/panic. There were also PMs to me and some of them went down the path that they did not want the UNMC/PRNA to exist anymore. I did not like that.

Oh btw the answer to the last part is West Germany and Japan after WWII. Both contended with the Soviets who split Germany in half and in Japan's case around 1949 when China became officially communist.The Korean war broke out,because it was liberated by US and Russia and divided into Northern and Southern spheres and never had a unification treaty.(It is still technically a ceasefire today.)South Korea falls under the same category after this war as well since it was a Japanese territory up until this point and is now independent and supported by Japan.

Back