What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What happens when rebels form alliances in Altis Life...

RayBars

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Oi lads lets go do another run, there's only 6 cops online" - Love a casual bit of metagame ;P

Around 15 guys surrounding a PCSO, what honour can be found doing that.......

Around 15 guys surrounding a PCSO, what honour can be found doing that.......
As if that isn't how the fedz operate when it's the other way round 😏😏😏

"Oi lads lets go do another run, there's only 6 cops online" - Love a casual bit of metagame ;P
What do you call a doctor on duty? On call. What's another word for when you are on the phone with someone? On the line. Therefore, phone = call, call=line, and as On Duty = On Call, On Duty = On Line.

Aswell as this, you can call an officer on duty as being 'in the LINE of duty'.

Only 6 cops on duty.

And it is not impossible to find out how many cops are on duty at any given time 

Case & Point Papi 😏😏😏😏 No meta to be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pfftttt I'd be very very careful with that video, maybe crop the last 3 seconds off, cause whoever said that obviously was metagaming and could get into trouble for it. I completely agree @INS Ponty 

You'd think that you'd check if anything stupid was said before uploading.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Poor PCSO being surrounded to negotiate with 10+ Armed rebels.

As if that isn't how the fedz operate when it's the other way round
1f60f.png
1f60f.png
1f60f.png

What do you call a doctor on duty? On call. What's another word for when you are on the phone with someone? On the line. Therefore, phone = call, call=line, and as On Duty = On Call, On Duty = On Line.

Aswell as this, you can call an officer on duty as being 'in the LINE of duty'.

Only 6 cops on duty.

And it is not impossible to find out how many cops are on duty at any given time 

Case & Point Papi
1f60f.png
1f60f.png
1f60f.png
1f60f.png
No meta to be found here.
Yeah... No. Not how that works mate. I even quoted what that person said directly. There is no way in hell a civilian in real life would be able to find out the information required to state the amount of Officers patrolling. Within Roleplay you did not find out how many officers were on, all you did was Press Y and then Mobile and proceeded to count all the people with a blue box. Had this been done to check if you were doing a HM Treasury Robbery then I'd give it to you as you NEED 10 officers for that.

However you meta gamed the number of officers in order to sell drugs as when at least 5 officers are on, drugs sell at full price.

Also the Line of Duty and being Online are extremely different things, so online does not apply to officers on duty as they are on patrol.

So "Papi" do you wish to continue?

Because by all means I'm here, even if it does mean shutting you down of course.

Yeah... No. Not how that works mate. I even quoted what that person said directly. There is no way in hell a civilian in real life would be able to find out the information required to state the amount of Officers patrolling. Within Roleplay you did not find out how many officers were on, all you did was Press Y and then Mobile and proceeded to count all the people with a blue box. Had this been done to check if you were doing a HM Treasury Robbery then I'd give it to you as you NEED 10 officers for that.

However you meta gamed the number of officers in order to sell drugs as when at least 5 officers are on, drugs sell at full price.

Also the Line of Duty and being Online are extremely different things, so online does not apply to officers on duty as they are on patrol.

Because by all means I'm here, even if it does mean shutting you down of course.
raw

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Pow-Pow-Leece be gettin owl' saltay over dis videow clip right ere boyz

wouldn't really say they was salty just warning you about certain rules that was broken no need to make matters worse :/

The Pow-Pow-Leece be gettin owl' saltay over dis videow clip right ere boyz
Maybe is you took the 5 - 10 mins to read the rules people wouldn't be complaining about you breaking them. Use some common sense.

~ James Travers

You know I'ma come right out and say it. I don't like it when I put a video up for light banter and people come rushing in like hawks and start criticising it with a magnifying glass looking at how rules were broken. Especially since the video does not revolve around the rule break. I have been in teamspeak with cops before and they mildly and subtly metagamed. For context, I swear to God we were planning on doing the HM that day and we constantly had our eye on the cop count for that purpose - which even you said would be a justified reason. I was in a teamspeak with about 10 guys, and I put a video up of this and 1 guy says something at the end that you guys don't like. Why? Why? Why can't you just let that irrelevant part go and focus on the funny main aspect of the video. If you don't find it funny, that's perfectly fine - just let it naturally sift down to the part of the forums where unpopular things go. I have read the rules, is it within my control what someone else says in a teamspeak channel? Does it mean that I should just censor myself from ever posting videos I think were funny or cool? I came here to roleplay, and although roleplay means following the rules - sometimes scrutinising every aspect of someones roleplay can seriously damage the freeflowing and organic nature of great roleplay.

You guys make me feel like an evil enemy in this post. I want you guys to read the replies you've written and just see how you've victimised me and slapped eachother on the back for doing so. I know I won't get the popular support because all of you have eachother's backs but the response to this 20 second clip was way too hostile. Even the way you advised me was way too hostile.

I would just ask that you are more patient and friendly with new players like me, who are trying to contribute to this community and sometimes make mistakes. Right now it'd be easy to laugh at what I just said and say 'Wtf is this guy on about we weren't hostile?'. If I feel like you've been hostile, please try and be the bigger person and make amends instead of just denying it - even if you don't agree that I'm right. It doesn't feel nice when so many people reply to your effort negatively. Fine, I made a mistake. Could you just be nicer about criticising it next time? Thanks.

You know I'ma come right out and say it. I don't like it when I put a video up for light banter and people come rushing in like hawks and start criticising it with a magnifying glass looking at how rules were broken. Especially since the video does not revolve around the rule break. I have been in teamspeak with cops before and they mildly and subtly metagamed. For context, I swear to God we were planning on doing the HM that day and we constantly had our eye on the cop count for that purpose - which even you said would be a justified reason. I was in a teamspeak with about 10 guys, and I put a video up of this and 1 guy says something at the end that you guys don't like. Why? Why? Why can't you just let that irrelevant part go and focus on the funny main aspect of the video. If you don't find it funny, that's perfectly fine - just let it naturally sift down to the part of the forums where unpopular things go. I have read the rules, is it within my control what someone else says in a teamspeak channel? Does it mean that I should just censor myself from ever posting videos I think were funny or cool? I came here to roleplay, and although roleplay means following the rules - sometimes scrutinising every aspect of someones roleplay can seriously damage the freeflowing and organic nature of great roleplay.

You guys make me feel like an evil enemy in this post. I want you guys to read the replies you've written and just see how you've victimised me and slapped eachother on the back for doing so. I know I won't get the popular support because all of you have eachother's backs but the response to this 20 second clip was way too hostile. Even the way you advised me was way too hostile.

I would just ask that you are more patient and friendly with new players like me, who are trying to contribute to this community and sometimes make mistakes. Right now it'd be easy to laugh at what I just said and say 'Wtf is this guy on about we weren't hostile?'. If I feel like you've been hostile, please try and be the bigger person and make amends instead of just denying it - even if you don't agree that I'm right. It doesn't feel nice when so many people reply to your effort negatively. Fine, I made a mistake. Could you just be nicer about criticising it next time? Thanks.
Its not criticism, the video contained meta-gaming, Ponty, being member support decided to point that out... It was not a personal dig at you, you didn't metagame your friend did, besides there were about fifteen other guys...

Back