What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

What, in your opinion, was the golden era of ALUK/RPUK?

I would say just before uranium hit on the server! People just seemed to value there life more and people that had tons of money worked hard for it, people would try and talk out of situations more and less of ahhh it's only 1/3 of a run!

I think my favourite time was back with the warriors, when we had our little forest gang base. 

when the drug dealer was in kavala on the winding road, and it was a hot spot for rebel/police activity. When the risks were higher and rewards harder to come by. There was also more different rebel groups, usually with members between 5-10 on the server to allow for decent competition without being overpowered.

I even remember a time when the warriors attacked the unmc and the unmc didn’t planned a massive attack on our forest base (which got us all killed seeing as it was surrounded by hills) 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere around 2015 to early 2017 - rebel life was bustling, almost monthly free ArmA weekends lead to influxes of players on a monthly basis, and ArmA 3 was still relatively fresh and new after coming out of beta. We had @Maratek as CSI (at the time the highest role in the police) and everything was rather 'smooth sailing' for the most of it. 

Personally I'd say things started changing around 2017-2018, things got a bit drier and boring as ArmA aged, and I think the quality of the playerbase overall dropped - around this time the ArmA free weekends started to become more sparse and I think that caused a stagnation of players within the ArmA community as a whole, and people where getting bored and just turning into "frag kids" since the only fun they got from the game was killing people at that point.

Not saying that this applies to any of you, just an observation 😉

ALUK 2014/2015 where we had proper big gang vs gang rivalry and alliances (TI, EXP, GC, AEGIS, MM, TKC, BG - and so many more) Quite a few with their own uniquely designed/submitted gang base.

Well managed police force and NHS where everyone was there to have fun and was having fun, no stupid restrictions over what hat to wear, and 400 forms to fill in every time you crash your car etc... Mohawks everywhere! The original UNMC under @Sovereign playing around their roleplay story.

Mitch Island

Brilliant, take me back. I'm not crying you are...

The golden era will be when this all ends and I get my life back 😉
81d1da6d68e0a521dcd26764ace81568.png

Also to answer the thread question. Academy in 2017 was definitely the best!

2016! I just came back after about 3 years and a year after I joined (2015) was definitely the golden era! I don't think it's the same anymore (not that it is bad), just feels a bit different. But the nostalgia is strong lol. Good old days of TCK (which I was part of) and TI etc. had me hooked to RPUK. Police force was also insanely fun back in the day. Unfortunately, these days I recognise in ts maybe a handful of people that I was good friends with from 3 years back. To be honest, this community is so much stronger than you'd might think. I Haven't spoken to anyone from here for 3 years, I come back, and the conversations can go on for hours! Surreal that. Anyways good to be back! I miss the roleplay XD

the 2015 till 2018 was the best for me, the quality of roleplay and banter ive had with everyone around that era was insanly good and some nice memories where made there.

the massive roleplay events between gangs, working together and most of the times a shootout didnt even become a shootout.

it was really cool to have been part of the comunity in that time period.

Naamloos.png

a.png

Back