What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What is a memory on RPUK which you cannot forget...

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
So we all have a memory within RPUK which is either just the funniest thing ever or just an unforgettable experience and i think it would be good for us all to share our best moments together 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
when the fiveM server first launched i started as nhs and my first patient was a geeza who fell off his bike he was all calm untill i medicated him to which that esculated to  a nearly hour long session where he thought he was being abducted via aliens chashing him around pillbox which him scream was hilarious  

Starting up the apostles was probably the best experience / memory I've ever had, if that never started up then I dunno if I would still be roleplaying to be honest, so many memories and experiences came through that, and a lot of people I call close friends to this day 

This one here sits deep with me still. I do wish it still was around but i'd like to think we have The Copper King's members everywhere at this moment.
ArmA 3 was some funny shit, and 4 years ago was the stuff that kept me around and going.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

idk where to start.

I wont forget my first big interaction on server. Where copper kings robbed me. Bastards.

Most of my time in poseidon was great. Especially my oh shit moment when a pilotless Or that time AR done Kore jump and landed on a command vehicle.

FiveM wise. Wilcos comedy night club. Fun shit. And the amount of death threats i get and live through

Has to be @jaxteller 's country voice.

Defo the first major police op i was a part of, experiencing this whilst still being new the city and concept of RP was just mind blowing!

On 07/11/2022 at 13:32, OG Styx said:

Has to be @jaxteller 's country voice.

He went full on Willie Nelson, what the fuck

There is a couple of moments 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back