What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What is good roleplay for you?

Jack Rippoff

Hello Community,

I have learned that there are a lot of different opinions what good roleplay is.

For some it is about the realism, others like creative and hilarious roleplay or even just simple robbing people.

Therefore I would like to ask you what are the characteristics of good roleplay for you? Maybe state what you do not like?

For me it is about the creativity, trying to never use a storyline twice, so in one word diversity :)

Thank you for your anwser and I hope you have some great rp today!

Last edited by a moderator:
As the old Commander Maratek once said " good rp is when both people are enjoying it , bad rp is when only one person is enjoying it" 

Maratek is a wise old man ( I think I am older than him... well shit)

In my view of good Roleplay is when a person can create there own character and completely immerse themselves into that character and overcome any boundaries of this being a game. 

Excellent Roleplay is enjoying the roleplay you are involved in, at the end of the day not everyone is the greatest roleplayer (myself included) this server can help people improve there Roleplay and have a lot of fun along the way.

I agree with Maratek here, it is amazing when both sides are enjoying it.

The situation can be bad for the other person but if they still enjoy it, it is amazing.

For example, when I got kidnapped for my first or second time both sides enjoyed the roleplay and it was amazing even tough I was not in the best place.

If everyone enjoys it, it is good.

Definitely support marateks statement, After all people are playing this to have fun. As long as both parties are enjoying their time here i see no problem in any sort of roleplay.

I am going to embrace Maratek's mind set along with "roleplay everything", thank you for helping me out guys!

I definitely agree with maratek  as well, as an NHS Medical Training Officer, what I count as good role play is:

• I can see that the patient is having a good time role playing with the student
  • Humour, if I go on patrol with someone with a lot of humour, you can probably tell within the first minute of joining them joining the teamspeak channel, and it gets better as you see how they role play, trust me, you will have the time of your life.
  • Another route people go with is being as Serious as you can get, like taking everything to the next level. These kind of Role players are some what common and out there, but when you go find them, they are incredible to patrol with.
  • I personally think that creativity is a key part of Role Play weather it is serious or not. I have had students that have gone from talking about "Do you feel any pain sir" to "Do you support Donald Trump Sir"
All of the examples above are just the basics, with creativity you can do so much more as a Medic/Police officer/Civ.

MTO and MD Ayrton

Last edited by a moderator:
Back