What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What is the most efficient way to make money?

Fetty Wap

Rich Hobo
I have been around on the server for a while now and have tried practically everything.. (apart from Salt as its sacred to my gang) im just wondering what is the quickest way to make money with a high payout. I have tried the frog legs method but it only pays for like a 1/3 of my gear which isn't profit. I would normally do weed runs but with the increase of the gangs who call themselves "Cartels" the processor camping is just constant and trying to RP with the Hobo's turnt RDMers is just frustrating so I dont even want to be apart of them scenarios anymore because it always ends up with me being RDMed and having to waste more time reporting them... :p  

So back to the question, what is the most efficient way to make money which is fast and profitable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wouldn't say it is fast but a hemmet box full of LSD is 800k I think with the perk when you sell in Athira. It's safe to do but takes along time.

But to be honest there isn't really any fast way unless it's weed or if you have a Huron and you can do anything (like me). 

Salt is barley spoken of. It's good money and fairly safe.

Meth is maybe good, never done it myself and HM Treasuries are good also.

I have been around on the server for a while now and have tried practically everything.. (apart from Salt as its sacred to my gang) im just wondering what is the quickest way to make money with a high payout. I have tried the frog legs method but it only pays for like a 1/3 of my gear which isn't profit. I would normally do weed runs but with the increase of the gangs who call themselves "Cartels" the processor camping is just constant and trying to RP with the Hobo's turnt RDMers is just frustrating so I dont even want to be apart of them scenarios anymore because it always ends up with me being RDMed and having to waste more time reporting them... :p  

So back to the question, what is the most efficient way to make money which is fast and profitable?
do the safe weed one.. athira multidrug and athira dealer.

easy 

Iron is pretty good.
If I go with a tempest coverd I make around 400k in a run and it's legal.
Sometimes I go with my orca, it's faster but it's only around 150k a a run.

Another very efficient way of earning money is roleplaying at the H.M. Treasury! If you go there with a good story and character you might be able to take some gold bars with you, which sell for 100k (125k if you have the gold dealing skill) each. This is also a very fun and interactive way of making money if done correctly in my opinion!

I hope that helps! :Cool:

well the way I make my money is I go and do a hemmt box of frogs legs them and 2nd frog run but this time turn it into LSD, sell in athira, once sod I grab a box truck out at athira garage drive to weed field and sell in kavala, in around 1 hour you have made well over 1 mil really easy money and relatively no risk.

a box truck alone is around £350k - £400k in very little time if you get caught try to RP out of it but if you lose the truck who cares its cheap buy another go again

Another very efficient way of earning money is roleplaying at the H.M. Treasury! If you go there with a good story and character you might be able to take some gold bars with you, which sell for 100k (125k if you have the gold dealing skill) each. This is also a very fun and interactive way of making money if done correctly in my opinion!

I hope that helps! :Cool:
How would you do that?
Won't a gang just come up and steal your stuff?

a box truck alone is around £350k - £400k
A box truck with weed isn't that much.
Think it was around 200k max when I last tried?

I do it every day mate trust me, you need the dealer perk as-well so if you dont have it get it.

The most efficient way to make money, in my opinion is doing a resource where you're unlikely to be robbed / stopped by the police.

Things like Frogs legs, Salt and Meth are good, as the right side of the map is generally deserted and encountering Police / Rebels in that area is rare (except for maybe the Meth. There's no point making money quickly if you end up having 1 in every 3 runs end in your truck being scrapped.

How would you do that?
Won't a gang just come up and steal your stuff?
Just use your imagination! Make up an interesting scenario and try to convince the Police that you can take some gold bars with you for whatever reason! As an example, a friend( @Yves) and I once roleplayed a scenario where we were directly authorized by a Royal Associate(Including a formal letter from said 'associate' made in Google Drive) to inspect the Gold and take bars that didn't live up to the 24k gold quality to send them in for repairs/replacement. :D

If a gang does turn up, the police will very likely call in for back-up and outnumber the rebels within 5-10 minutes. Besides, I haven't really seen many RP-bankjobs being ruined by a gang. Most of the time they will patiently wait for their turn to attempt to do it!

Afterwards you have to make sure your truck with gold doesn't get robbed obviously so I'd recommend taking a detour using dirt-roads or simply storing it in your house and selling it later!

Just use your imagination! Make up an interesting scenario and try to convince the Police that you can take some gold bars with you for whatever reason! As an example, a friend( @Yves) and I once roleplayed a scenario where we were directly authorized by a Royal Associate(Including a formal letter from said 'associate' made in Google Drive) to inspect the Gold and take bars that didn't live up to the 24k gold quality to send them in for repairs/replacement. :D

If a gang does turn up, the police will very likely call in for back-up and outnumber the rebels within 5-10 minutes. Besides, I haven't really seen many RP-bankjobs being ruined by a gang. Most of the time they will patiently wait for their turn to attempt to do it!

Afterwards you have to make sure your truck with gold doesn't get robbed obviously so I'd recommend taking a detour using dirt-roads or simply storing it in your house and selling it later!
Ah like that.
Never been to a H.M. Treasury yet (only 2 weeks on the server).
I thought it was kinda like a free for all with many rebels and stuff.
But it sounds very interesting. Will definitely try it out!
Thanks for the tip ;)

I do it every day mate trust me, you need the dealer perk as-well so if you dont have it get it.
Sorry didn't think about the dealer perk and forgot to include the player inventory.

Back