What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What space gizmos from games exist in reality?

Ethan13

What space gizmos from games exist in reality?
We have a huge number of launches in 2021. New space startups in almost every country. It seems that soon we will see something incredible in this area. What projects do you think are similar to what you've seen in games?

I seem to be a little child. But almost all space missions still seem to me like 3D graphics. Even when you watch live broadcasts, sometimes you can't believe in the reality of what is happening. What do you think is more important for humanity to fly to Mars or learn how to remove space debris in orbit?

There are a few things that seem more fantastic to me. Service satellites, for example. This is a satellite that can dock with another satellite, refuel it, correct its orbit, and so on. Fueling station for satellites and rockets in orbit. They promised to launch the first such station this year. Maybe also space tugs, but it looks like service satellites.

What is a space tug?
I have seen many different descriptions of this device. And these descriptions suggest completely different devices. What do you think should be a device for removing large space debris?

ive seen like a lil ipod on TV and they used it in space like on the ISS and then i saw that they are selling the same ipod in my store.
i was like "omg this is from space and shit!!!!" got rlly confused and got happy and shit

Back