What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What the actual Fook

Fuel

Banned
A couple of people have asked me to post this.

We dont know if its hacks or he is playing with his connection, but one thing is for certain 1v3 rule he is not valuing his life

What was his name...I had a. Run in with some chap called viktor (long last name) and someone else with odd long name.

I shot they room he was in with a zafir and he was fine. And 5 cops shot at him and he was fine.

Ciaran had is finer over ban bun ton but he disconnected

Last edited by a moderator:
think he is playing with his internet connection because he never has problems in our fights with it.

I remember that day as well very fine. And it was also so some so of desync because at my screen I killed one cop and just ran away and suddenly my character just fell dead out of nothing. But ofc you dont bring that in your video.

And btw I rather die 10 times over than beeing brougth in to "arrest".

-PLF Gabriel

It could be desync, but the thing about desync is that if you shoot the character model they are registered as hits no matter where he thinks he is... Meaning he will get downed no matter what after taking the hits, it's just a question of when.. From the video it could be just insane desync, did you get a message that he was downed later after the video ended?

I remember that day as well very fine. And it was also so some so of desync because at my screen I killed one cop and just ran away and suddenly my character just fell dead out of nothing. But ofc you dont bring that in your video.

-PLF Gabriel
you do know it is a role play server and your supposed to role play not just be here to kill cops, your supposed to "ROLE PLAY"

-PLF Gabriel
So you never get arrested for the roleplay it brings ?

Some people would rather die and pay for gear again...

Come play as a cop for a while Wilco :(

Ofcourse not, his sense of roleplay is that he or his side must always win, dieing is acceptable, being arrested isn't, because then you can't play the game for 10 minutes. (Did you hear the irony in that? I did)

Just like that video we got of PorkChop, Fuel. DeSync is so real.

Some people would rather die and pay for gear again...

Come play as a cop for a while Wilco :(
if you are alone against 3 cops i wouldn't get aressted to neo but like 5 i know what i need to do xd but Most times backup is there :)

the thing about dc is if it is this bad (client side) usually everyting is frosen for you meaning you wouldn't be able to kill someone unless you shot at the frozen body but if it was this bad it would have probably not even been there

seems a bit weird but ill just say it was extreme dc 

Ofcourse not, his sense of roleplay is that he or his side must always win, dieing is acceptable, being arrested isn't, because then you can't play the game for 10 minutes. (Did you hear the irony in that? I did)
TRUE! I know this is not regarded to this topic, but i made an robbery to a gas station, and cops came ab

The video has been posted on the other PLF forum report proving the persons actions was not a hack as suggested but indeed DeSync.

-PLF Gabriel

Roleplay really isn't for you is it? You only say that because you know you'll respawn and start again - exactly what "role" are you playing where that's actually possible?

So you never get arrested for the roleplay it brings ?
A lot of these rebels refuse to lose, complain like butt hurt kids if they do and take it to the forum report a player section if they do not get their own way. 

Being a cop is so ruddy hard that I'm thinking I'm not cut out for it to be honest. I'm sick of some of the piss poor RP / Kill with bare minimum of warning 'rebel' kids who need to go play Call of Duty. RP is NOT for them. 

Back