What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What the f*** is going on with the servers

Stephen Allen

Scuba Mo'Fuckin Steve
Like what the actual f*** is going on with the servers because during every bank op i do or drug runs etc....... i keep getting kicked constantly and its starting to really get nippy like.

It never use to be like this whats changed that everyone keeps getting kicked

Sometimes it's nice to be kept in the loop with regards to what's going on. I for one have drastically reduced my game time because of the lag. (mainly because of player unknown battlegrounds) 

this is is an urgent matter that needs to be dealt with, it is driving people away from the server.

I can tell you this now; management and devs have been working their fucking socks off to fix this issue. They've been in the Dev channels changing, testing, diagnosing and what not since it started! 

I understand that it's frustrating as does the rest of the team and community however we can only ask that you persevere with the issues and trust that it IS being seen to and IS the highest priority thing that's going on

Last edited by a moderator:
I can you this now; management and devs have been working their fucking socks off to fix this issue. They've been in the Dev channels changing, testing, diagnosing and what not since it started! 

I understand that it's frustrating as does the rest of the team and community however we can only ask that you persevere with the issues and trust that it IS being seen to and IS the highest priority thing that's going on
Oki thank you just gets extremly frustrating when the servers keeps kicking me and that but thank you letting me know :) 

On the note of this, what is rather annoying is if you get 'kicked off' for this zero reason kick if you put a comp request up because you were effected by it you don't get comp and it's classed as a 'client issue'... It's not a client issue and due to this you should get comp'd for stuff you lose.

Yeah iv lost 3 MXM's and that but nae point putting comp request in cos i lost them when i got kicked fae the server

I can tell you this now; management and devs have been working their fucking socks off to fix this issue. They've been in the Dev channels changing, testing, diagnosing and what not since it started! 

This is all we need, some communication. Thanks Samat. 

This is one of the reasons i don't play much tbh, think ive been on twice in the last two weeks, I can appreciate the hard work people are doing don't get me wrong , but its been like this for a lot longer than a few weeks,  which im more than confident you're aware.

This is one of the reasons i don't play much tbh, think ive been on twice in the last two weeks, I can appreciate the hard work people are doing don't get me wrong , but its been like this for a lot longer than a few weeks,  which im more than confident you're aware.
Something somewhere deep or something In plain sight is causing the issues, much like we experienced with the Marksman DLC ages ago, however this isn't quite as bad.. Restassured it's in the works!

On the note of this, what is rather annoying is if you get 'kicked off' for this zero reason kick if you put a comp request up because you were effected by it you don't get comp and it's classed as a 'client issue'... It's not a client issue and due to this you should get comp'd for stuff you lose.
Conferred with other staff members in the meeting, we ARE compensating for kicks PROVIDED that sufficient evidence is provided and it's clear that's the only way you lost the gear.

Conferred with other staff members in the meeting, we ARE compensating for kicks PROVIDED that sufficient evidence is provided and it's clear that's the only way you lost the gear.
I agree to disagree with that statement:

Cobra got kicked for the exact same issue and was denied 4million comp because of it:

Edit: Some more I found:

Last edited:
They are all Prior to the server issues we are experiencing currently @GHOSTK1LL3R
But none of them are client issues? being kicked for high ping would state as such along with battle eye not responding. Them kicks are servers issues and if they're client issues please demonstrate to me a way of replicating it to show it is in fact a client side issue (not to mention RPUK is the only server which i've played on which kicks like that).

@GHOSTK1LL3R compensations requests are not my expertise nor is IT in general however if someones connection is to spike above the limit allowed that is not OUR fault that is theirs, hence the denial of the request. We are not responsible for peoples dial-up connection

@GHOSTK1LL3R compensations requests are not my expertise nor is IT in general however if someones connection is to spike above the limit allowed that is not OUR fault that is theirs, hence the denial of the request. We are not responsible for peoples dial-up connection
I completely understand that point and I am not disputing that. However, what I am disputing is the reason the above linked got kicked was not because of high ping if it was it would of stated that.

I completely understand that point and I am not disputing that. However, what I am disputing is the reason the above linked got kicked was not because of high ping if it was it would of stated that.
Shouldn't be an issue for too long I hope anyway!

Back