What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What was your intentions starting out in RP

I joined to VDM some weird irish guy, ended up spending most of my days with the bastard and becoming great friends with him. Now have memories that'll never leave me #ApostlesOnTop

Intended to start as a cop main (Tommy Salami(Anderson Marriage)) Killed that cop off with a cheeky cyanide pill (Which then became a meme kek) thought fuck it, crim life time - started a few business ventures turned out to be super successful, missed the cop life created a new cop char and bam here we are now, I wanted to keep the original cop character but failed to hide the corruption well at all

No intentions, because noob in RP as fuck. Got pulled into this community, today I have failed to leave multiple times and now I'm stuck. 
200.gif

My reason behind building a PC to play RP was to help with my mental health. I see this as my escape from reality, escape from the stress and realisation of the world we live in!

This is the 3rd RP server I've been on in 2 years and I am so invested in RPUK. The best one by far. Mostly great community.

My intentions were always to become a Tow & Recovery Driver with my own workshop and have staff to work alongside. Sadly that hasn't been met yet, I do a side hustle of recoveries but my main source of RP is multiple jobs and grinding to flush the account.

I must say though this city has so much potential to anyone who is fresh to RP!

Back