What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What would you think if NCA patrolled in this uniform

Stephen Allen

Scuba Mo'Fuckin Steve
What would use think if NCA patrolled in this uniform
3A27F0B003A3E6DCA9F93AEC427477EAF67EE390
03FA06D4A617BFD66688B167D94CD61A87801011

I liked the other uniform before that tbh. The one where if you are non NCA but want to go on an NCA Patrol, you can put their uniform on instead of being the odd one out. It would be great if we had that uniform again.

I would wear the uniform if I was on an NCA patrol. It would make us look a lot tidier.

Yeah thats like a 5 minute thing put together but only reason i made that is cos was looking at uniforms and NCA were jackets and that so it would be more realistic if it was that tbh but more detailed

I love it, makes us look more casual as we would look in real life, looks a lot cleaner and we can be identified much easier as a police unit, may need a bit more detail in terms of trousers to look more like casual jeans. But overall looks great. @DI Raigon @SPC Mathias @Tex Blackwood

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean; you're always gonna be wearing a vest so apart from that it will look like a normal cop uniform. Maybe upload screen shots wearing full gear?

E6B5F993BC165752E9665384AFAC313C3B5BB33D

FC90F4E2870C136BB7102257E041C9E9C34DFC5B

It looks like a plane uniform but if was to put on the NCA badge on the side of the arms it would look like a Nice Uniform

Would be very nice but the detail would have to be to the exposed parts of the clothing when wearing a vest and then it would be very nice

Would be very nice but the detail would have to be to the exposed parts of the clothing when wearing a vest and then it would be very nice
Yeah if the NCA badge/logo thing was on the arms which i am planning on putting it there then iw would look minted as well

I do like the current NCA uniform because the people wearing it are instantly distinguished by the different colours as opposed to the all black regular uniform

If the pants could be made a bit ligher, making it look even more like demin jeans (maby with a denim texture) it'd be more distinguishable for people. 

Literally perfect @Stephen Allen, looks amazing man. We've got a meeting on Friday so I'll bring this to everyone then :p

Although insignia is flipped on left arm I assume that's to Arma.

Back