What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whats the story behind your IGN?

Price pT

Price as I was a serious Cod fanboy

pT as in privateers

Price pT

Mr. Grumpy

Mr for being a gentleman

Grumpy Because I'm 99% of the time grumpy, the 1% is when I'm sleeping!

Jay.

Came from Jamie (my name). Found Swedish/Norweiganers pronounced it weird so I changed to J. That confused people;

Now Jay.

In game name: BetimZ

My real name is Betim and i play a lot of DayZ, therefor the Z at the end.

Had few other nicknames but i have kept to this one for the last year or so..

frenchy

came around becasue i used to play alot of dayz with this american clan, they had a thing for calling english people french for some reason, they literally thought english people were french :wacko:  they used to actually call me french boy lol. anyway that is where a bit of it comes from, the guy in my picture is french montana and me and my mate call him frenchy so i guess thats where it comes from.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Josh

Jamesbond starts with a J like my name.

So I thought, Joshbond

Jamesbonds number is 007 so mine is 008 as it sounds better then 006

Noze has been my nickname for many years on various games, back when i used to play FIFA alot my virtual pro's name was Nozeinho because i'm a massive fan of Brazilian football and its players for example, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Fernandinho the list goes on. So that's where it came from. For those not 100% sure how to pronounce it, you say it like Noze-een-yo.  

Well I had an uncle who was a Hell's Angel he lent me his crash helmet so my mum could give me a lift to school on the back of her moped when the buses were on strike.

My friends said I looked like a Bullet so they started calling me that over the years it Morphed from Bullet to Bulls to Bullbag then to Bullitt after I confessed I was a fan of Ford Mustangs.

I now almost always use Bullitt use as my IGN unless it is taken then I go by Rick O'shea.  ;)

Piercee, from Saints row 2/3. I chose this name on another game 3 years ago and now it's my regular name. :p

Thermo I used as a CB handle (WTF is a CB? I hear ya whippersnappers ask LOL)  It just stuck for my IGN

short for Thermonuclear.

Ingame name: Ravenoth

Got the name from Chivalry when me and my mates made up name and i ended up with " Sir Ravenoth " guard of the king and the prince.

Didnt work out too well.. Much death..

In-game name: Dubious Penguin

Cos you never really what's going on up there xD

My friend originally came up with a bunch of names but I thought this suited me because in my dayz mod days I used to mess with the heads of other bandit groups, they didn't know what was happening. also used to be called either juan sheet or Rodrigo Sanchez

Back