What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whats up with new drug dealer?

Yesterday I had great time moving drugs back and forth... Today I log in and see that drug dealer is right next to police station.. I mean come on guys what is the point of drug dealer when its right next to station.. You might as well put it inside police station.. This is unrealistic nor it is logical... The old location of drug dealer in kavala was at least arguably best spot since police was able to cover it and trucks where able to approach without taking piss right now there is zero chance unless you land with chopper....

So... it should be easy ?

Someone in this community suggested it so we moved it to see how people adapted... personally i could run drugs there with RP without being detected in a vast number of ways.

But landing your chopper there or driving a truck right upto it, what do you expect ?.... zero interaction with the police ?

RP your way around it, think of clever ways to transport drugs there

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen the position yet, but having a person, image that it is one, that deals drugs next to the police HQ...

He must be damn stupid

Honestly, I couldn't agree more with what wilco said.

If I did drugs, I would park my truck closely outside the police station and inform the police that I am delivering bibles to the church or something like that. I think it's in a church anyway..

Either way, you can roleplay your way out of anything. The majority of the police force would much rather roleplay with you than get into a gunfight or follow the book 100%, it's not fun for either side.

Venture to the PRNA and sell them there instead.

Bob the drug dealer is not a very trust worthy man to begin with, he would dime you out for a can of beans.

Tbh its not about being easy or hard, the new location is so unrealistic, no1 deals drugs ouside a policestation with cameras showing 100 people entering and leaving in a day, its cool that some more RP is needed, but there should be bounderies:p shouldnt have to inform the police about your dealings :) just my opinion though

Tbh its not about being easy or hard, the new location is so unrealistic, no1 deals drugs ouside a policestation with cameras showing 100 people entering and leaving in a day, its cool that some more RP is needed, but there should be bounderies:p shouldnt have to inform the police about your dealings :) just my opinion though
But what about if the drug dealer is an inside man for the police? not confirming anything, just saying not everything is as it seems with bob.  :ph34r:   :ph34r:

You do realise you can hear trucks coming from police HQ... There was nothing easy about previous location but at least it gave you decant chance...

You talk about RP but most of the time my trucks been stopped police straight away put their nose in and look what is inside truck...

Can you imagine military truck parking next to drug dealer? What selling chruch books in a hemmit? 

It is ridiculous simple as that...

#RPEverything

If you just want to make money and not RP then this isn't the right place for you.

I've RPed out of muders, cop killers, drugs, hostage taking, armed robbery just to name a few.

Even once I RPed my way into trouble for RP with @Walt

So again, it's not easy and RPEverything

You cant rp it though,  'ah well this is a well known local drug dealer area so we have the right to search you vehicle under suspicion'

As soon as you refuse or dont consent to a search boom its game over. 

i tried doing it whilst carry ship wrecked item so that I could rp working for the national history museum bringing back research findings I even gave the police gold bars but because my vehicle was' too close to a local dealer ' they restrained me for 'my safety' and searched and crushed the vehicle

Ive got one more idea to try tonight and aslong as i dont get robbed at a police checkpoint like last time, i think it should work but well see 

So... it should be easy ?

Someone in this community suggested it so we moved it to see how people adapted... personally i could run drugs there with RP without being detected in a vast number of ways.

But landing your chopper there or driving a truck right upto it, what do you expect ?.... zero interaction with the police ?

RP your way around it, think of clever ways to transport drugs there
Its not easy. I have never made a successful run (i guess that more me than anything)

id love to hear these numerous ways to roleplay without being detected or even just one 

Its not easy. I have never made a successful run (i guess that more me than anything)

id love to hear these numerous ways to roleplay without being detected or even just one 
He was being sarcastic when he said "it should be easy"..

To start off with, I provided one example of how you COULD roleplay it. There are tons of ways you can roleplay it, you just gotta be creative

I'd like to mention something related to Wilco's post, "RP your way around it, think of clever ways to transport drugs there".

I have found my way of getting around this problem, as long as the police are not aware of what you are doing, you won't be spotted. So far I've never been spotted and that's because I don't drive large trucks or helicopters over to it. I prefer small vehicles (offroads, truck flatbeds etc) like real drug mules/dealers. Then I'll wait a while and look around to see if anyone is waiting inside or if police are nearby. If I do it really safely, selling may take about 10 minutes whilst my vehicle is parked 300m away in a safe location.

With the way things are changing on this server, the days of HEMMT convoys and Mohawks parking outside a drug dealer are gone. Some people are complaining because of these small changes but it's better to adapt to the situation and get used to it before everyone else does. The sooner you accept and adapt the easier it will become and you will have an advantage over the people turning up in freight trucks expecting not to get caught. I am actually enjoying this way more to be honest, doing a bit of recon then pulling up in my flatbed truck quickly selling and getting away. 

I know he was but it aint and  yeah but like i said, if i tried that they'd say well this is a well known drug dealer area and we have reasonable suspicion to search your vehicle and yep there are tons of ways to roleplay it not tons of ways to get away with it though 

You cant rp it though, 'ah well this is a well known local drug dealer area so we have the right to search you vehicle under suspicion'

As soon as you refuse or dont consent to a search boom its game over.
This isn't all of the police force. It does kind of suck that depending on the officer that turns up will mean that you may not be able to roleplay the situation in a passive way. Another thing that kind of sucks is that when I did my module 2 for the police a few months ago and one of the scenarios was searching the drug dealer. I think the the whole "you are In a suspicious area therefore we can search you" needs to be seriously rethought to improve RP for both sides.

Back