What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What's up with the whitelisting

Tuna

The Flying Fish
I mean, we all know there's a problem but what's the technical issue? Is it the platform it is hosted on, or the code, or wut (I'm just being curious here, not complaining).

IIRC it was due to the servers migrating and the code hadn't been passed through to the new servers yet.   It sounds like it is getting resolved and coming back up soon though :)

If you are referring to police whitelisting it was fixed by @Vafflaa couple of days ago.
Wasn't specifically referring to police whitelisting, in fact I'm not too sure what I actually was talking about.. 

Instead I'll pose a new question: would it be possible to change the way whitelisting works: within the police you have all the divisions - is there a way it could become so that to see what division they are in, you click on their police whitelisting and it tells you more about what their police career? I just love to keep things tidy, and hate seeing all that information that doesn't apply to me. I mean I know it's pretty pathetic, but ey...

@SirTunadoesn't the stats page cover all that?

6070dee20adb90da31e4861db39cba1d.png

Well the whitelisting is close to being done. It is done for police and I finished the NHS whitelisting this morning. To be honest, with the new system, I think it is better than it has been in a long time as it is snappier and detects problems before they arise.

Back