What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What's Your Car?

DippyCoB

Banned
So, I'm currently taking my driving lessons and I would like to think of myself as a 'car guy' so that made me want to ask the question. What kinda cars do you guys have? 

For my first car, i have a Citreon C1.

Having my driverstest in a week time, however I haven't decided yet if I'm going for an Audi A4 (06 and newer) or a BMW E90.. The prices are ok, about 8-9000£ but the insurance is about 3000£ a year lol.

Had a car before that I used for fucking around in the woods with.. one of these badboys. To bad it was broken from before, if not I would have used it instead of breaking it even more.

1979-Volkswagen-Golf-GTI.jpg

Having my driverstest in a week time, however I haven't decided yet if I'm going for an Audi A4 (06 and newer) or a BMW E90.. The prices are ok, about 8-9000£ but the insurance is about 3000£ a year lol.

Had a car before that I used for fucking around in the woods with.. one of these badboys. To bad it was broken from before, if not I would have used it instead of breaking it even more.

Fucking beautiful car there. real shame it was broke, did you think about maybe working on it?

daihatsu-sirion-15.jpg

Look at that bad boy (don't have no pictures yet). It fails the shoe test quite badly though.

Fucking beautiful car there. real shame it was broke, did you think about maybe working on it?
It was a shame destroying it, but repairing it would cost me about 5000£ which I could not afford, even tried selling it for 300£ but noone wanted it.

Had around 15 of these at my house over the years 
Volkswagen%20Golf%20GTI%20(5).jpg

I wish I could afford one but insurance is about 5 grand.

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5L Turbo

eyjpP2z.jpg

First car was a Ford Fiesta Mk4 1.4L, then it was stolen at christmas a few years ago. Bought a Clio Mk2 Ph1, also 1.4L Then traded it in for the scooby when I graduated uni.

In this thread......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back