What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When a SGT gets rekt by a PCSO XD

I couldn't understand a word that was being said but I'll just pretend I did.
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that's great!

For those who couldn't hear 

PCSO - "You can't intervene because I have already prosecuted him". He said that to Applebyy xD

Rah he did man dirty.

In all honesty well done to the PCSO, that's SGT material right there, take no shit, but in saying that when you are saying something to another officer maybe it's best to tell him in private so it does not make the Police look disorganised etc. 

I honestly think he deserves a promotion just for standing up to the SGT takes a brave PCSO to put a SGT in his place when he knows he's in the wrong.

For those who are unsure on what happened, the PCSO gave the dude a ticket for taking someone hostage whilst his pal opened fire on Police, hence why we were arguing as I suggested prison, I got the last laugh when yous crashed 5 minutes down the road ;)

I logged out 5 minutes after that and we didn't have a car as you guys in-pounded our mayor limo, must'av been someone else sorry bro XD.

I logged out 5 minutes after that and we didn't have a car as you guys in-pounded our mayor limo, must'av been someone else sorry bro XD.
I was on about the PCSO lol, died a few mins later

Back