What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When a simple drive turns into a mass shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you being a grass?
I don't know why the hell you are posting you are perm banned because of your stupid behaviour so i wouldn't suggest any one takes tips from you, so please next time keep your opinion to your self.

Great roleplay, entertaining to watch. Makes a difference for a change!

Where does it say in the handbook that NHS are unable to roleplay and have some fun? I do believe it says that they can't pick up any sort of gun or combat revive. Where's 'NHS may not stand there with binoculars out and talk to people.' Please don't be a party pooper and chill out. I really dislike it why the NHS is so strict. The entire server is about having fun and if you pick on people for the smallest of things then I am sorry, I can't be part of the NHS.

It says if there is shotts in the area you must "LEAVE" not stand there just because your a medic and cannot get killed

Last edited by a moderator:
It says if there is shotts in the area you must "LEAVE" not stand there just because your a medic and cannot get killed
OK... But I am sure as an SMTO your job is to go through things with people and help them with things, not just instantly go and tell people that have power.... It's like me telling you that you drove on the wrong side of the road and that I was going to report you to an Inspector.

I don't want to talk more on this subject because it is ruining some fun!

In response to some recent comments directed towards Curtis Prior, I would like to officialy state that the NHS Strives for the best quality roleplay in all circumstances, we continually strive to improve ourselves and the members of our faction. When reviewing videos such as this, core factors such as server rules, medic rules and roleplay quality are took in to consideration. We can be strict at times to ensure that we have only the highest quality members, however in usual circumstances we give a verbal warning and state what has been done wrong so that the member can improve themself.

To all those calling Curtis Prior a snake etc, you can personally contact me either on the forums or teamspeak and I will be happy to have a chat with you about why this video may need to be brought to CMO attention...However abuse to our MTO team will not be tolerated, so again if you want to comment here by insulting Curtis for his actions rather than giving him constructive criticism, I will be happy to review your position within the NHS. :)

#StopTheHate

Oh dear I guess this one will need to get locked now as well.

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back