What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When AR brings 3 hunters to deal with 1 ifrit

Pretty easy to do a bank against the Police when theres 16 of us and there's 8 PCSO's, should be very proud C O O L 
you can't count cops after 10 Sooo yea....

Don’t come at us with the 15+ randys you recruited 
Stop shittalking  if you don't know the facts.

we have recruited in the last month at the number of 10 people, (people that passed their trial too). , 5 of them used to be trident 1 of em used to be UNMC, 2 of them Fusion, 2 of em TCK, 

50% of the people we recruited have a name and a reputation in this community,

You guys who did you recruit didn't you forget they were all OG before they came too you, the only reason battledroids is a bit alive is because off the people from fusion, you are basicly fusion .

You really need to stop like shit talking cause it doesn't help u and it won't help your reputation too.

Like your a dead gang so don't even talk.

we have recruited in the last month at the number of 10 people, (people that passed their trial too). , 5 of them used to be trident 1 of em used to be UNMC, 2 of them Fusion, 2 of em TCK, 

You guys who did you recruit didn't you forget they were all OG before they came too you, the only reason battledroids is a bit alive is because off the people from fusion, you are basicly fusion .

You really need to stop like shit talking cause it doesn't help u and it won't help your reputation too.

You sound upset sir would you like to talk about it?? 

toxic eddylane

There’s the nibble🎣

Dont think I ever met you ingame. Anyways please stop causing drama please <3
My last comment, won’t comment again:)

holy shit man pretty good gangs!!!!
yea better then invicita EX DEE

There’s the nibble
1f3a3.png

My last comment, won’t comment again:)
That already shows how childish you are ;)

When gangs try to show their dicks as who is bigger, it was a video, laugh, close, move on.

P.S My dick is bigger than yours come at me. 

I think you got rejected from invictia correct if wrong
Your wrong i still have the database XD

it was pavillion, but basicly the same lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The Shit Talking Needs to stop with eachother, be warned aand Keep hostile comments to yourself.

Back