What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When can we get this ! OMFG

Sassy

Apparently this is part of the new DLC Question is when are police going to be arresting rebels in white transit vans. OMFG :D :D :D 

@CC Joseph Tadworth , @CC Aiden , @Vladic Ka , @Wilco @Curley @Lemmen

Think of how amazing this would be for Rebels.

The link to the DLC Update:

https://arma3.com/dlc/lawsofwar

The link will show you what other new vehicles will be available.

E05C9E52168589CFF7D9E95D4152E4502066716E

757FAF620139CAA8E4AB9C5C4CC5878C3E871204

9FA608147945C7A89D05FE53A2E1D875761FE0E4

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it's on the dev branch, Love how you can just kick the doors open going along.... Bus routes already being planned and bus stops will start appearing in Altis.

Don't know how many of you know but I've dreamed for buses to be in Altis since day one.

107410_screenshots_20170811003256_1.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I suppose NHS will get the Ambulance reskinned, and the police can get a riot van ? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

You know Wilco I played in a community that had buses on their servers and the roleplay was amazing. They use to have party buses and everyone would all pile into a 22 man bus and cruise around. I really cant wait to see this be implemented to our community it's going to be epic ! @Wilco

This would be a nice vehicle for police house raids. Jump out and charge to the house, store everything inside the van.

This could be a really good Armed Response Van or NHS vehicle but of course hoping civs can get this too as it would be so much fun to just chase a bunch of gas station robbers with them firing from the back well basically turning us into Robocop 1

Does anyone have any experience with DLC bundle 2 yet? 

https://store.bistudio.com/products/arma3-dlc-bundle2

I'm wondering if it unlocks as soon as stuff comes out (like, can jets dlc be used instantly after buying?). Oh and did BIS give any indication of the pricing of upcoming DLC's to anyones knowlege? 
yes after buying you instantly get acces to the premium content (the Jets).

Dlc pricing is usually about 10 euros

Back