What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When i Join Server

Fallen

/F/
When ever i join the teamspeak or the server for some reason my internet crashes, i have never had any problems until yesterday night and its really bugging me sometimes ii can get on but about 15mins later i get dissconnected, i havent touched my rougter so i dont see whats happeing

I'm having the same issue and I noticed we are not alone on this, i noticed when i had huge lags that more ppl dropped out of ts/ the servers and I was to follow most of the times, no idea how but it started a few days ago 

Would this be a good time for #BlameBritishInternet?

I had a similar issue so what i did was bought a N66u Asus router and turned my superhub into a modem 

Do you mean your whole network crashes or just your connection to ALUK services?

I know what you mean, Try some of these options:

1. Look for a firmware update for your router and/or modem that may resolve the issue.
  2. If no firmware update is available, set Steam's Internet Connection speed to a lower setting to reduce the speed that the server list populates. This setting can be changed in Steam, in "Steam>Settings" under the "Downloads" tab.
  3. If this still fails to resolve the issue, you may artificially limit the speed at which the list populates. To do so:
    - Go to Start > Run and type in: regedit.
    - Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Steam\.
    - Create a new string value registry setting named CafeRate.
    - Give the CafeRate regkey a value of 10000 and progressively decrease the value until the issue is resolved. A rate of 3000 should be considered the minimum value.
  4. If you are still unable to resolve your issue, you should strongly consider replacing your router with a higher-grade model.

Hope this helps!

Back