What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When Jxm hotmics his whispers...

**UPDATE**

I've since been informed that Jxm was enlightened by this gentleman that Easterners in in fact only shown on Fridays, not Tuesdays. This is how the man in question 'fuckin got him'.

Last edited by a moderator:
give me my 2 0 0 k
What 200k? 
8TRbWHM.gif

**UPDATE**

I've since been informed that Jxm was enlightened by this gentleman that Easterners in in fact only shown on Fridays, not Tuesdays. This is how the man in question 'fuckin got him'.
Eastenders is in fact broadcast on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening at 7:30pm.

Do you senior officers not do any investigative policing?  No, you are too busy going to dinner parties with the mayor and polishing your buttons and stuff to do some proper coppering.

He's mugged you off sirs.

Eastenders is in fact broadcast on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening at 7:30pm.

Do you senior officers not do any investigative policing?  No, you are too busy going to dinner parties with the mayor and polishing your buttons and stuff to do some proper coppering.

He's mugged you off sirs.
I've been well and truly hoodwinked

**UPDATE**

Episode 2, 'The Hunter', coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back