What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When police see ifritssss

tristanboy15

Banned
C13BE4DC0F47D50EBCB8AD3FCF46DA9E7068A9E9

Well now officers are scrap happy.

Drive around in an Ifrit you will hear this in Police Channel

ALL UNITS NEED SUPPORT AT AGIOS IMIDIETLY GOT AN IFRIT CHASE, OVER!

Now the whole freaking squad goes there.

😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now officers are scrap happy.

Drive around in an Ifrit you will hear this in Police Channel

ALL UNITS NEED SUPPORT AT AGIOS IMIDIETLY GOT AN IFRIT CHASE, OVER!

Now the whole freaking squad goes there.

1f602.png
you know its an illegal vehicle to go around with. so what do you expect? you want us to just sit and watch it driving around? I think rather then calling all the police force scrap happy try to do 2 things:

1. Don't drive one

2. Put some more effort with what you say to officers and any helicopter/vehicle that bound to be scrapped in 99% with being nice and genuine you will get away with a ticket in Most cases. if not all. Most rebels this day honestly don't really care, they will just talk "shit" usually  and expect it wont get scrapped if its bound to be scrapped or in risk of being scrapped.

I want to see you doing one of the two and then complaining police are "Scrap happy".

Last edited by a moderator:
I see your point @MoonWolf but you are indeed not one of the Scraphappy types. Some few cops just deny it and I never found a situation were an Ifrit didn't get scrapped because it is Illegal! Never drive an Ifrit, only if you want attention. But I am telling you mate that a lot of cops hunts Ifrits like bounty hunters, if they get the chance to.

Nothing bad about it really.

Back