What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When Police see UNMC activity

Nah, @Ponty took over the UNMC FOB a few days ago :p
And we also won some battles before that, too, especially ones in Paros.
Still that attack when 19 cops attacked 4 UNMC members on Monday was embarrassing, We killed most cops when you struck at like 1 AM. 

I like how you say some, because UNMC won almost all the battles. We plan our attacks maybe try that out some time Fergus and you might have a chance in this war ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still that attack when 19 cops attacked 4 UNMC members on Monday was embarrassing, We killed most cops when you struck at like 1 AM. 

I like how you say some, because UNMC won almost all the battles. We plan our attacks maybe try that out some time Fergus and you might have a chance in this war ;)
Ok.

Alrighty then
giphy.gif

I personally have no problems with either UNMC or Police and I have been on police holiday with UNMC and i will do it again.

I see no reason to hate eachother like this outside of roleplay reasons, we are both trying to do whats best.

Wishing both factions the best and hope we will one day get along,

DSGT George T.

Is this a war ? I thought this is an RP server.

Back