What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When police try to steal my ifruit

Fat Chao

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Even though good gunfights happen. It's not something that I think is worth sharing. I'd rather have the whole forum spammed with good banter instead of this. 

In my eyes I think that there are too many gunfights on Altis, and some people share the same thought. Sharing this video can make newer players do the same thing. 

It's up to you, but if I was you I would just leave those fancy gunfights to you and your mates. 

We did rp with cops for like 10 min before gunfight started. It's not like we just said fuck off and gunfight

This is basically just a frag video with a few ''boop'' noises in haha. Nice RP man :)

We did rp with the cops and we were talking until the cops said alright hands in the air.  Do you really expect me to get out of my car in a middle of a gunfight and rp? No because I would be dead the second I stepped out of the car

This gunfight is just unecessary and could have easily be avoided by roleplaying out of it. Gunfights can be fun at times but nothing to be proud of. This is a roleplay community so roleplay should always come first before a gunfight. 

This gunfight is just unecessary and could have easily be avoided by roleplaying out of it. Gunfights can be fun at times but nothing to be proud of. This is a roleplay community so roleplay should always come first before a gunfight. 
As it did.

Quality roleplay ??? guess i missed that part. 

Fat Chao man, don't listen to the haters, sounds like cops ruined the RP which lead to that. I know you can RP with the best of them when you want to. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Man can people just chill out and stop judging him based on a minute-bloody-long video? Nice kills man was fun to watch.

Nice frag video but were there any tracers for the warning shots? ;)

I didn't know Police like stealing fruit, I thought they liked Doughnuts. 'Ifruit'. Sounds like the IPhone but it is electronic fruit!

We did rp with cops for like 10 min before gunfight started. It's not like we just said fuck off and gunfight

Nice... now can we have that on video as it would most certainly explain why the polices just sit on their car when you shoot them.

Who the hell goes riding an ifrit alone with full military gear. You must have had one hell of a RP reason for all of this. I just hope I would have been there to hear it.

Back