What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When the police is stunting

Artyomm

The police make's a awsome stunt ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Should have put something like this on while editing xD 

Damn it , aviation law , FFS Arrest me !!
Sir, you should know the aviation laws if you are actively using a "flying" mode of transport and the fact that you are a enforcer of the law will only multiply the consequences of your actions. Since you were very close to the city of Kavala you are also illegally landing (crashing) unless you had permission to land. If you cannot prove this then it leaves me with no choice but to take immediate action. I am sad to report this but you have been removed from the police until further review from a CSI. Also your vehicle will be scrapped (not that you can get it back anyway) under Section 2 Paragraph 3 line 69. Have a great day sir soon to be hobo of Altis

:)

Sir, you should know the aviation laws if you are actively using a "flying" mode of transport and the fact that you are a enforcer of the law will only multiply the consequences of your actions. Since you were very close to the city of Kavala you are also illegally landing (crashing) unless you had permission to land. If you cannot prove this then it leaves me with no choice but to take immediate action. I am sad to report this but you have been removed from the police until further review from a CSI. Also your vehicle will be scrapped (not that you can get it back anyway) under Section 2 Paragraph 3 line 69. Have a great day sir soon to be hobo of Altis

:)
Dear Acro ,

I'm fully aware of my mistakes I've made but CSI gave me his super High tech SUV called: "SKYSUV-3000" which has the option to fly , since I didn't know he gave me that vehicle , I wasn't really aware of the effects the button had where I accidentally pressed on. I will obviously take this higher up to CSI and ask him to resign because he made a police officer break the aviation law.

Most sincerely ,

PC Ivhan

POLICE CONSTABLE FROM ATHIRA

Dear Acro ,

I'm fully aware of my mistakes I've made but CSI gave me his super High tech SUV called: "SKYSUV-3000" which has the option to fly , since I didn't know he gave me that vehicle , I wasn't really aware of the effects the button had where I accidentally pressed on. I will obviously take this higher up to CSI and ask him to resign because he made a police officer break the aviation law.

Most sincerely ,

PC Ivhan

POLICE CONSTABLE FROM ATHIRA
Dear Mr Ivhan,

I would like to see the permit, letter or any evidence to back up CSI or simply his confermation of lending you his "SKYSUV-3000" . If this evidence is provided then the SUV will not be scrapped. I am sure that you know your self the consequences of pressing random buttons but for the moment you have been pardoned, on a few conditions. You are to patrol with only Senior Officers until they see you are fit to patrol and return to your normal ways as an officer. Secondly you must donate a small loan of a million dollars to the Legendary person by the name of Arco, if needed if can give you the link to his Paypal. But first we need Mr to provide evidence

@

(How do you link people, can you link plz ty!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr Ivhan,

I would like to see the permit, letter or any evidence to back up CSI or simply his confermation of lending you his "SKYSUV-3000" . If this evidence is provided then the SUV will not be scrapped. I am sure that you know your self the consequences of pressing random buttons but for the moment you have been pardoned, on a few conditions. You are to patrol with only Senior Officers until they see you are fit to patrol and return to your normal ways as an officer. Secondly you must donate a small loan of a million dollars to the Legendary person by the name of Arco, if needed if can give you the link to his Paypal. But first we need Mr to provide evidence

@

(How do you link people, can you link plz ty!)
@, Resign , the only way to solve this

@, Resign , the only way to solve this
If Mr can provide evidence for allowing you to use this super duper much wow many fly SUV, then I will be expecting you to hand in your resignation form immediately and also donate to the Legendary Arco (Paypal email can be provided if needed)

@ArcoEvidence provided.

OWbUbrf.png

I find your lack of faith in the police worrying. 

@Mr Ivhanyou now owe me 5 million in total. 1 million for lying about the car, 1 million for disturbing my very important command things, 1 million for me having to supply evidence, 1 million for trying to get me to resign and a last million for damaging police cars.   

Thanks for the evidence, very "official". This means both of you are being kicked from the police force and owe me 1 million each for wasting a legends time. Also CSI you are to promote me to CSI with no interview and make me leader of AR and NPAS and ability to access the Navid machine gun, ty. :))))

@ArcoEvidence provided.

OWbUbrf.png

I find your lack of faith in the police worrying. 

@Mr Ivhanyou now owe me 5 million in total. 1 million for lying about the car, 1 million for disturbing my very important command things, 1 million for me having to supply evidence, 1 million for trying to get me to resign and a last million for damaging police cars.   
As i can see @, the evidence clearly states that i crashed the car. I'm done. You will receive 5 million pounds just for me wasting your very important command thingies. As i understand what I've done wrong , it will not happen again. 

*SENDS 6 MILLION TO *

You get 1 million extra for the quality evidence provided.

As i can see @, the evidence clearly states that i crashed the car. I'm done. You will receive 5 million pounds just for me wasting your very important command thingies. As i understand what I've done wrong , it will not happen again. 

*SENDS 6 MILLION TO *

You get 1 million extra for the quality evidence provided.
What about my 1 mill :(

Hey, wait a damn minute. You suggested that would resign, I suggested you should as you broke the aviation laws etc. Take that slap back!

How dare you call the LEGENDARY ARCO a cow you insignificant mortal scrub, I will crush you without a second thought. I am the leader of the Bronze Dragons, the most powerful gang on Altis, now heard of it yet well just you wait as soon we will own you and I will personally buy you into slavery. 

View from cops:

Back