What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When the UNMC steal a Ghost Hawk..

Khaan

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it's late and I've never edited a video before, so apologies to the badly timed transistions and shiz 

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome 11/10

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kral, if he gave us a Ghost Hawk, it would be breaking the following rule -

(9.1.2) Police may not sell their equipment, or willingly give their equipment away. If there is a strong roleplay cause, exchanges can be made.

Some officer gave it to get in UNMC I belive 
Some Police Officers gave the UNMC a Ghosthawk and the second after quit the police to join the UNMC I think. 

Some Police Officers gave the UNMC a Ghosthawk and the second after quit the police to join the UNMC I think. 
Ghosthawk was disabled and forced to land. Officers were made to surrender. UNMC's best pilot tried to fly the ghosthawk but lacked the required training to fly it. So thinking on our feet we gave the two officers a choice. Join us, or die. They chose wisely. Now we have a ghosthawk and the people with the knowledge how to fly the ghosthawk.

Know your truths =).

Basically the officers wanted to join the UNMC and in doing so got permently black listed from the police. They will regret it in about 2-3 weeks.

Basically the officers wanted to join the UNMC and in doing so got permently black listed from the police. They will regret it in about 2-3 weeks.
Don't you read prior comments? The gentlemen in question were on a standardised patrol, landed eyes on one our Taru's and engaged in pursuit. Followed us back to our lands and was engaged upon, once the engine and tail rotor was fully disabled, they made an emergency landing and sent out all distress signals on teamspeak, when we took control of the pilots and the ghosthawk, we realised they were both on the to recruit list, so we did, we gave them the option to join. 

Don't be salty we stole a Ghost Hawk, and I won't be salty you tried to make my thread a flame war.

Now you see, people seem to say this a lot but I left a DSGT position 3 months ago now and I haven't noticed this regret I was promised yet...

More to the point, Why the blacklist? A number of cops that have joined the UNMC have been blacklisted "permanently" as far as I've heard. Why does making a decision in roleplay on a roleplay server have such a permanent effect out of character? You are basically saying as a command that you don't want good roleplayers because they got burnt out and wanted a change. We present them with good roleplay and they are going to be much more likely to oblige us in joining the cause.

Ghosthawk was disabled and forced to land. Officers were made to surrender. UNMC's best pilot tried to fly the ghosthawk but lacked the required training to fly it. So thinking on our feet we gave the two officers a choice. Join us, or die. They chose wisely. Now we have a ghosthawk and the people with the knowledge how to fly the ghosthawk.

Know your truths =).
Did the ghosthawk shoot on ground targets when in UNMC control?

Back