What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When topics are moved you are no longer notified about responses on them.

Joe Scrub

When a topic such as a ban appeal or comp request is completed and moved to a new section, you are no longer given notifications on the topic.

For example, I had a comp request that was recently approved and because it was moved to accepted I didn't get a notification that there were replies on it or that it was moved. Perhaps when the topics are moved users are unsubscribed?

That's about it, thanks.

If it was a ban appeal/comp request that was migrated from the old forums that's probably why. Or the person who moved it likely unticked these options
1710024228.png

If it was a ban appeal/comp request that was migrated from the old forums that's probably why. Or the person who moved it likely unticked these options
1710024228.png
This was happening long before the new forums, must be the options you're showing.

1710024228.png
This is from last year 😅
Something tells me it's not longer applicable haha

Oh, it showed as a new post for some reason lol

Back