What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When you get in contact with medics ....

Entropy

So recently i was talking to a nice Medic on Teamspeak. Just a chill chat, ya know, as you do. Things turn quickly in the chat to ... Well, something quite new. I know medics are weird, there all the Oddballs of the island but it seems that the NHS really does have a knack for finding the most 'Unique' Of medics. I won't tell you all where the conversation lead, for forum censor reasons. 

<13:33:23> "Medic": Are you my secret crush?
<13:33:32> "Meta | Entropy": I might be. You never know these days.
<13:33:34> "Medic": lol
<13:33:37> "Meta | Entropy": I do have quite a big crush on those medics.
<13:33:49> "Medic": Gotta love that NHS dick
<13:33:54> "Meta | Entropy": XD hahaha
<13:34:01> "Meta | Entropy": I've had a few of them when being revived. DW 
<13:34:10> "Medic": I'll text you once I get back
<13:34:32> "Medic": I'm enjoying this foreplay so far just so you know
<13:34:41> "Medic": it gets me *****moist****

I might just have to get in touch with some more of these medics...  ;)

Who was the medic who was like this - I really want to know for the sake of he sounds like a lad.

I don't want him in trouble though! I here dirty foreplay and alike may not be allowed ... I just don't know! 

I wasn't planning on trouble, I was planning on commending him for taking role-play out of game - they're th kind of messages I would send. If you don't want to tell, that's fine, but if you want this as a recommendation then his name would be cool.

Ill Private message you his name mate, But yeah definitely recommendation, his messages gave me a good laugh and he was nice even out of Game! :D

Back