What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

where achievment

Lemmen

I like boats
Unlinked
Hi came on to collect my yearly achievment but its no there. i have tried relogging please award ❤️  thank you

Lemmen ❤️

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@GordonI come back to see my sparkling new achievment and the module is disabled?! this can't be real smh

@GordonI come back to see my sparkling new achievment and the module is disabled?! this can't be real smh
Unfortunately, we needed to upgrade the forums to run on PHP8 - Which a lot of our custom forum modules don't support! 😞 

@GordonI know its a big task... but isn't it time to invest some time and move over to the inbuilt Invision achievements and ditch those unsupported old achievements!

@GordonI know its a big task... but isn't it time to invest some time and move over to the inbuilt Invision achievements and ditch those unsupported old achievements!
We might have something better in the works, we shall see how that goes - failing that, yeah absolutely it’d be worth moving it over

See even Wilco wants his achievements! Its important to some of us who don't play anymore! @Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back