What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Where can I land in a Helo?

Steamthrower

Hey, recently I have acquired a helicopter (mh-9 Hummingbird) and I REALLY need to know what to do.

1. Where can I land - Not land?

2. Can police impound my helicopter if I land it somewhere in / near town?

Cheers, Joe.

Hey, recently I have acquired a helicopter (mh-9 Hummingbird) and I REALLY need to know what to do.

1. Where can I land - Not land?

2. Can police impound my helicopter if I land it somewhere in / near town?

Cheers, Joe.
Don't land / hover / fly low repeatedly over towns.
Otherwise, you can land pretty much anywhere with reason (trust me, landing on the middle of a busy road, is a very, very bad idea).

Yes the police can, if its near a town, that's fine, but if your inside, they can impound (or even scrap) the vehicle.

Don't land / hover / fly low repeatedly over towns.Otherwise, you can land pretty much anywhere with reason (trust me, landing on the middle of a busy road, is a very, very bad idea).

Yes the police can, if its near a town, that's fine, but if your inside, they can impound (or even scrap) the vehicle.
Yeah. Pretty much common sense, eh?

Well I don't really land much, only to drop off starters or pick them up. I like just helping them :D

Thanks for the help man, appreciated. 

Also, aviation law states that you must fly above 150m. Also keep that in mind too. :)

Back