What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Where did you go on work experience?

Albiston

Banned
On this Monday coming, I will start my work experience week with Sussex Police.

What was your work experience and what was it like?

was a TA at a primary school, Realised I never wanted to work with the little shits ever! xD

I got the short straw and ended up with some energy firm called Carillion with a friend, almost certain they forget we were there and pretty much observed total shithousery.

A few years ago, I went to CHC Scotia (Helicopter transport service to oil rigs). I was a Trainee Engineer for the maintaince hanger working on rotor heads and turbines. Also did a test flight in the aircraft afterwards.

Might do it with the RAF, hopefully at RAF Gibraltar, or somewhere in town.

i never did work experience. However i did end up working at a go kart track after i left school (and before i got my current job). Lemme tell ya, i miss working there

I used to work on a airline company. Got fired tho, missed two flights cause I didn't wake up on time. It was good while it lasted...

Now I am a Volleyball coach as I used to play it. 

Worked in my high school because I was an unorganised little shit and forgot to do it until the last minute.

It was pretty fun though; I basically just got to chill with my drama teacher for a week and he was a cool dude. Had to help out in a few classes and the lower years seemed to like me, so that was fun. Teaching high schoolers would be pretty chill.

Back