What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

where is server #3???

RAMBEAU

have you guys considerd openeing a overflow for the overflow? everyday atm both servers are 100/100 till at least 12-2AM. its hard to get anything done when u have 8-12 ppl trying to get on, when you need the numbers...

Please Wilco open up a 3rd server!!!

We have a 3rd server, based on Stratis please use the search feature before creating topics which have been created before.

There won't be a server 3 for now on. Simply because the police can't handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the servers only reach maximum at around 8 at night and on weekends, having a 3rd server would be nice though 

Quality over quantity... we have always known we could fill maybe 4-5 servers but it will get to a point where the quality of RP is gone.

Its a case of getting on early or getting ready at restart time, If we are able to increase the Police and Medic's to a point where we can open another server and RP wont suffer then we will.

For now its 2 servers and Epoch :)

Quality over quantity... we have always known we could fill maybe 4-5 servers but it will get to a point where the quality of RP is gone.

Its a case of getting on early or getting ready at restart time, If we are able to increase the Police and Medic's to a point where we can open another server and RP wont suffer then we will.

Wilco i actuely asked to become unmc member and after 2 weeks no bady answerd. Then i tried police application and now when i want to check my application it's gone ...

im waiting on my application for the police to be reviewed at the moment, hopefully i have enough experience on the server now to join :D

A good example of this was not my penis it grew too big and eventually everyone left!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back