What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Where it all began...

The_Real_ScaR

Hello citizens of Altis, my name is ScaR and I have been a resident on the island for 3-4 months now. I stumbled across this section whilst browsing through the rest of the gonverment website to try and find new things to do on the island. Some of you may know me, others may not. I begin my life here on the island as a contracted security officer for the USEC corporation. Duties included ensuring the safety of Altis citizens on a day to day basis when the police were not able to offer their services. As of recent I have moved onto brighter pastures after joining a new organisation with similar views on life on Altis. During my period of down time I seeked a new venture for getting stuck in with the other Altis residents and decided to join the NHS. I have been apart of th NHS for some weeks now and have to say for the most part my patrols through Kavala and other suburbs are quite enjoyable, of course there are the odd occasions where trouble will brew but I try to stay clear of that! Any how just thought I would say a quick hello to you all and hopefully see you around on the island!

Back