What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whitelist the server (With non whitelisted hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
Brief Summary:

The server is whitelisted, apart from certain hours during peak times - the server is unwhitelisted.

Detailed Suggestion:

Start whitelisting the FiveM server, get people to put in their applications and get their ones done soon. How it would work is between the hours of for example midnight to 4/5PM, the server is whitelisted, only whitelisted members can join. But the rest of that time, the server turns non whitelisted and anyone can join. I think whitelisted members should get queue priority, with donator/admin priority going on top of that. I think that if people are looking for a server, that have an idea of a character and a solid backstory - their first choice is never going to be a public, non whitelisted server. So we have the best of both worlds.

We have the numbers to facilitate this

The Pros:

Less Trolls, more chance for people that are coming onto roleplay.

The Cons:

New people might have a harder time getting in

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Rejecting for now.

Whilst we are not entirely closed to the idea of a whilelisted server in the future. Features, functionality and overall content wise (including backend services/framework), bugs/issues etc we are not at a point yet that we are happy. Development, staffing and management will discuss this topic internally along with other things when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back