What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whitelisted Gangs and progression

crazedwolf1

Unlinked
Please refer back to the entire post for more reference:

The top dogs of the city. Wtf is the point, as soon as you have become whitelisted there is nothing to work for. You instantly can call for cocaine from the island, craft all the guns, cut the cocaine and then stay safe while making all your shit.

There is a point though and that differentiates you from the random 2 man group wanting to take over the triad turf and get repeatedly smoked by The DON (not PDM Don) because you won't let him peddle his cocaine there. 

I just think something is lacking and there is no progression for you to work towards something so people get bored and then end up continuously fighting for something to do.

Examples: 

Safehouse improvements (armoured door for longer breach times, bulletproof windows, a slideable hatch on doors), 

Bench levels (weapons/attachments can't be made because your bench is too low in level or cocaine takes longer to cut or you can cut more cocaine), 

Gus Levels (quicker responses, more cocaine from drops, different drugs), 

Unique Drugs (own subsection),

Gang missions (raid a police transport or an opposition gang warehouse/safehouses, prison breaks allowing you to speak to someone like Gus that could give you the option to break out someone could look like a G6 member. This could be balanced out by Gus asking for melee only)

As much as I agree with your original point that gangs end up with nothing to work for, I think you don’t know as much as you think about gangs. I would say that its all ‘find out in RP’ but essentially we can’t craft anything more than your average criminal, with the exception of one or two things (hustler bat etc). I like the idea of paying to upgrade doors for longer breach times but I honestly think bulletproof windows and hatches etc are an awful idea. It just encourages this frag mentality and richer gangs would get even more untouchable, couldn’t be more of a -1 on that front.

@MavericksDead

My whole point was for some progression for whitelisted gangs. This in my mind would curb whitelisted gangs to go straight into only war after war, so they have something they can sink their time into.

I like the idea of paying to upgrade doors for longer breach times but I honestly think bulletproof windows and hatches etc are an awful idea.
I understand the sentiment but 229 Turf is already bulletproof and the hatch for Marabunta is also bulletproof. There is just no clear consensus also other areas with full window panels are also bulletproof.

My whole point is that whitelisted gangs already have the best of everything so enabling tiers before that max level which they are already at would change gang priorities. That's why stuff like my other suggestion of unique drugs is also a major time sink/money sink.

Back