What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whitelisting GTA RP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

In my opinion since its been a hard work for the staff to ban the newbies that have god modes and they wish to destroy our server badly. 

My suggestion was to make our GTA server whitelisted for everyone to join cos this will help prevent all those modders and the script kiddies who try to ruin the lovely server.

From whitelisted i mean like everyone on the server who regularly plays and is there for a serious RP can be whitelisted on the server and for the modders the server would be locked not letting them into the server 🙂 .

Rejecting for the time being.

Whilst we are not entirely closed to the idea of a whilelisted server, features, functionality and overall content wise (including backend services/framework), bugs/issues etc we are not at a point yet that we are happy, nor do we feel whitelisting the community this early on fits within the grand plan we have.

Once we have a few more large content updates etc we will look at this option again and I, other leads and management will discuss it on a serious basis if that is what the community wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back