What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Who Owns This Thing Then?

Mattadee

Greetings, Citizens of Altis.

My name is Mattadee and I currently live in the centre of Galati, right next to a T junction. On this junction, one will find a large, yellow house, a small yellow house and a garage. Currently, I own both houses. But I'm missing the 3 piece of my collection; the garage! I'll stick some screenshots below, and if you, the owner, would like to make a fortune off of me in exchange for your vehicle storage facility, then please contact me either via a message or in the comments.

W82Y6tZ.jpg

dhk4Jo1.jpg

Regards; Matt.

Perhaps you could get someone from the Police to help you out and tell you the owner of the house.

Thanks Ben. I did go to the Police but in the interests of roleplay they refused to tell me. Although, Tampax! Good to see you :) What am I going to be needing to take the property off of you?

Thanks Ben. I did go to the Police but in the interests of roleplay they refused to tell me. Although, Tampax! Good to see you :) What am I going to be needing to take the property off of you?
First thing you need to do is find the actual owner, I don't live here...

Back