What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Who plays Planetside 2?

Phalanx

Myth
Wondering if anybody plays this game? It is amazing in my opinion!

For those unsure of what it is, here is a little video!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I played it but never got into it, partly because its difficult to play and get use to.

I play it on and off and usually spend a month or two playing it non stop or until it makes me angry enough to stop playing for a while. 

It's a great game but, like most other shooters, it has its rage moments and they're usually more frequent than any other game :p

ive never felt so alone in a game that boasts so many people online

I used to play it when it was still popular , now its just dead..

I play it every now and again, But like Salty said it's pretty dead now.

I play it a bit. im level 51.

Dont know why you guys are saying its dead? when im on there is always massive battles lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
Played Planetside 1 beta, Planetside 1... got rekt lots....

went back to PS1, got rekt more...

Went back to PS1, got a giant robot thing, rekt people... got rekt...

heard rumors of PS2....

PS2 announced...

Got early access alpha code... joined in beta... joined at start... PC struggled + lag ( was playing Us servers at the time).

Went back, had fun, left..

Its boring alone.. but willing to play with friends!

I used to play a year or so ago, but I'd be willing to play with friends. It's quiet boring getting rekt alone :(

I hop around Platoons and what not, usually alone, find it fine, I'm good at it, especially in air combat, but as Busterguy said, it's hardly dead, server smash is on right now, and it's completely packed!

It was fun! I filmed a few of their War Correspondent videos for Sony, then they got bought :(

@Neo - Well late reply! (busy with ole work) Yeah I still do have spectator!

been playing quite a bit lately... was a nasty patchday bug yesterday giving invincibility, talk about a game killer, but fantastic now!

Back