What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whongcheng gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time for me to leave. After long thinking i made my mind up and leave. i wana thank all my friends for the good times and thankthe staff for keeping the server real, have a nice new year and many to come!! #communist the real shit
Dear Mr. @putjeschepper5000Ā I will never forget the times we had together, running a "Embassady", saluting da supreme leada at da police station, making hobos turn into communism. Everything ive done with you was amazing, i hope i get to see you again mr whing wa whong

bye wong have a nice rest of ur days, I'mĀ sure well bump into each otherĀ once

Byyyeeee Whong,merry xmas and happy new year to you,good luck. Gonna miss all that communism,supereme leader and other RP.

Its time for me to leave. After long thinking i made my mind up and leave. i wana thank all my friends for the good times and thankthe staff for keeping the server real, have a nice new year and many to come!! #communist the real shit
Iam gonna miss you my friend we had nice times hope ill see you in other gamesĀ ā¤ļø

The day i go on police holiday the day Whong leaves, i knew he feared the day i would avenge the ruthless execution of poor Bone Topick at that rundown church. Well Whong, we have lost not only our greatest celebrity but also one of our greatest inventors who created numerous jobs and gangs in your own town to benefit the community as a whole. I really hope to see you back, just to hear your sweet sweet smooth voice shout "HunDS Up mOODaFuker" one last time.Ā 

The void you have left behind is already felt, have fun Whong, Thanks for everything! I wish you a happy new year!

Locked and movedĀ 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back