What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whose on top? Capture the mask (for gangs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qrow

Bug Reporter
Unlinked
Brief Summary:

Gang members can "capture" the face masks of other gang members they find down on the floor.

Detailed Suggestion:

Face masks with gang colours are moved to gang only clothing available from their stash houses. 
If a gang member is downed, opposing gangs can "capture" their facemask (if they are wearing one). 
Gangs return opposing gang masks to their own stash house.
This equals a weekly? Monthly? Points total. 

An incentive of some kind for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Maybe a negative for last place! 

The Pros:
Encourages a bit of friendly competition. 
Encourages further gang roleplay interactions.
Bit of fun on tweedle if Aztecas roll Vagos, they get to take selfies with their masks on. 

The Cons:

Facemasks would probably have to be developed into a virtual item?

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Balance might be affected depending on what the incentive for winning is (apart from being on top, of course) but that could be mediated down. 

Brief Summary:

Gang members can "capture" the face masks of other gang members they find down on the floor.

Detailed Suggestion:

Face masks with gang colours are moved to gang only clothing available from their stash houses. 
If a gang member is downed, opposing gangs can "capture" their facemask (if they are wearing one). 
Gangs return opposing gang masks to their own stash house.
This equals a weekly? Monthly? Points total. 

An incentive of some kind for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Maybe a negative for last place! 

The Pros:
Encourages a bit of friendly competition. 
Encourages further gang roleplay interactions.
Bit of fun on tweedle if Aztecas roll Vagos, they get to take selfies with their masks on. 

The Cons:

Facemasks would probably have to be developed into a virtual item?

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Balance might be affected depending on what the incentive for winning is (apart from being on top, of course) but that could be mediated down. 

Not for me personally, the city would just turn into a team deathmatch between gangs.

Not for me personally, the city would just turn into a team deathmatch between gangs.
Surely this is more a problem to do with the player mentality that is currently on the server, rather than the actual suggestion.

I think this idea is great promotes some healthy competition between turf gangs and gives them something to do for "bragging rights" no harm in that.

Maybe your right, but would this promote the highest level of roleplay? I'm unsure.

It would defo make things happen in the city for sure.

Maybe your right, but would this promote the highest level of roleplay? I'm unsure.

It would defo make things happen in the city for sure.
If people don't like it, it's nothing personal. 
I thought it would be interesting purely for the social aspect. 

Also, the amount of times that two gangs go at it for perfectly valid and excellent roleplay reasons and then both sides claim they won the dispute... well.. that's basically every time to be honest. 

Rejected - Unpopular Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back