What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why do I constantly get kicked off the game?

Yak

I have no idea what is going on but for the past week, I constantly get awful frames and texture errors to then get booted off the game. I'm not sure what to do as it is also happening to my other games which I used to run on the highest graphic capability but its not as bad as arma.  

My specs are:

R9 290x

I5-4460

1TB hard drive

12GB DDR3 Ram

Does this happen after you've left a server and then joined another? Also counts if server restarts and then you re-join after restart

Not really the best computer expert myself but never the less I will attempt to help.

1. Check if your graphics drivers are up to date!
  2. I would recommend is 'Varifying Game Cache' via steam. I am guessing you already know how to do this!
  3. Lowering your settings, does it make any difference at all?
  4. Finally, scan your PC for any sort of virus/malware.
I apologise if none of these methods work as I said I am not an expert in this region! Anyway I wish you luck in fixing your problem, make sure to keep me up to date on your progress! :D

Good luck,

Jack Shepherd.

@DSGT Yak try reallocating your memory when u launch arma in the presets. Also try scanning your computer for anything just in case. 

Good luck (I'll try to think of more) 

I reinstalled it. no luck :( Tried Reallocating memory nothing. Scanned it nothing popped up. And lower/update drivers gives the same result. I suppose RIP PC.

Hmm, my disk usage is at 100% not sure why this is like this.

Disk usage at 100% shouldn't be happening obviously, I'll see if I can find anything out and pm u if I find anything buddy 

What is the write speed of the hard drive (found in the task manager) @DSGT Yak

Also did this start happening after a specific update or just randomly?

@Shambala12 Couple of kbs its changes so it goes from 6 to 100kb And its randomly i never had this before

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shambala12 Couple of kbs its changes so it goes from 6 to 100kb And its randomly i never had this before
There's your answer then. It seems like your hard drive has failed as the write speed is basically unusable.  Try getting a cheap hard drive (100gb will do fine) and put arma on it to see if it fixes the issue, if it does fix it, I would reccomend getting a decent 1TB+ hard drive which is reliable.

The 1 fps glitch, famous for crashing arma 3, everyone gets it from what ive heard, i get it once a day/2 its more arma's fault than yours all you can do is restart arma 3

The 1 fps glitch, famous for crashing arma 3, everyone gets it from what ive heard, i get it once a day/2 its more arma's fault than yours all you can do is restart arma 3
It says in the post that it is not just Arma which this is happening on........

Back