What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why do I keep getting kicked?

Greeny908

Jesus Christ, this is annoying. I log in, and after 5 minutes of playtime I get kicked. Every time. I can't think of any rule I could have broken - in fact the kicks made me break a rule, as some guys told me to put my hands up and 30 seconds later, I got kicked, which makes it combat logging.

Some things I think anyone answering should know - I have 2MB/s internet, but on average I get a good 300-400ms of ping. Not good, not bad. I am also a new player, I first logged in about 12 hours before posting this. I have a low-spec PC, and so run the game on minimum graphics except for scaling which is at 75%. This means that tall grass does not render (maybe this has something to do with it?) and I get 20-25 FPS.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

The server had a script where it kicks you automatically if your ping spikes too high so odds are it's probably that

@Greeny908 Not good, very bad! 

Your going to need to have more than 2mb internet connection unfortunately, Even if its stable and no other devices are using it your going to go over the ping limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco Just did a test and found that it actually averages 100-150. Is the ping limit based on your average ping? Or is it one of those where if for one second you go 1ms over, you get kicked?

Back