What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why do police take so long to actually come to you and do your interview?

Codybrads05

It seems to me that now I have passed my app I have been waiting for about 2 days for 4 hours for my interview to be complete and it has not yet, May i ask they try and boost the speeds up a bit and potentially bring more cops to the server.

Because they're humans and volunteer their time? Maybe they're busy doing other things or, you know, actually playing

Theyre not waiting hand and foot to serve people 24/7

It's a select group of officers that are trained and deemed capable of doing interviews.. the police can't have any tom dick and Harry in the force doing interviews as that's an instrumental part of the recruitment process.. hence the "long waiting times"

My advice; be patient, make a second TS identity so you can idle in the waiting room and then use the other to join a different channel.

Answers already been given. Maybe the wrong person but aren't I the person I gave a cooldown to for messaging me for a test? Can you just have a little patience and appreciate the work that people do... Honestly! People can never be happy with what people do.

It seems to me that now I have passed my app I have been waiting for about 2 days for 4 hours for my interview to be complete and it has not yet, May i ask they try and boost the speeds up a bit and potentially bring more cops to the server.
1) They're only human after all, they're only human after all don't put the blame on me. In other words, they do this in their free time.

2) There's been a major change in the police and so the work for Academy has quadrupled so be patient and you'll get your chance. There's been a large number of people who suddenly need training from Academy now.

3) Don't make threads on the forums of the issue just message an academy member for some advice. 

4) Take Samat's advice and make another identity that stays in the waiting room and don't mute it otherwise when they ask you, you won't be able to respond and you'll get skipped. Also, make sure you put - Interview [001] in your name if you're the first one there so the academy member will know who was there first.

5) Patience is a virtue.

Hope that answers your question.

potentially bring more cops to the server.
So 400 Police isn't enough?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Answers already been given. Maybe the wrong person but aren't I the person I gave a cooldown to for messaging me for a test? Can you just have a little patience and appreciate the work that people do... Honestly! People can never be happy with what people do.
I am not unhappy it just take ages and like I dont know what to do or anything, but the thing is when I did my test in like march or somet I got a interviewer within like 10 mins

1) They're only human after all, they're only human after all don't put the blame on me. In other words, they do this in their free time.

2) There's been a major change in the police and so the work for Academy has quadrupled so be patient and you'll get your chance. There's been a large number of people who suddenly need training from Academy now.

3) Don't make threads on the forums of the issue just message an academy member for some advice. 

4) Take Samat's advice and make another identity that stays in the waiting room and don't mute it otherwise when they ask you, you won't be able to respond and you'll get skipped. Also, make sure you put - Interview [001] in your name if you're the first one there so the academy member will know who was there first.

5) Patience is a virtue.

Hope that answers your question.
Sorry for the issue

I do hope that in real life if you don't get an answer within 2 days your not asking the employer why it's taking so long.....

2 days is nothing.... a week is nothing, Especially for people who are here kindly giving up their free time to conduct these interviews.

Good job that I don't take the interviews... you would have failed already.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a game, were all here to play it. We do interviews in Academy in our free time. Just Chill and wait like anybody else.

Patience is one of the things required to join the police, play an other game while you're waiting in ts Time will fly but do not message academy members for interviews, you'll get delayed!

Back