What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why gangs/factions are so hostile towards each other

Kaostic

Saw this video ages ago and apply it to community management stuff in my day job, but realised that it actually explains a lot about how gangs/factions interact on Altis.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez that was complicated!

I think it is because certain people don't like each other, People joined the police and then left to join a gang, words get spread about a gang / person(s) and those words get further spread until it gets so spread, it is like Nutella @KRABSTIK121 . Also, people get angry when they loose and sometimes find the smallest things to pick other people on because they lost. In game interactions can affect it as well, like, if you get taken hostage a lot, your opinions on that gang can change and if you have a bad interaction with a police officer, that can affect the entire police force. 

Hope this helps! Not the Meme of course.

Jeez that was complicated!

I think it is because certain people don't like each other, People joined the police and then left to join a gang, words get spread about a gang / person(s) and those words get further spread until it gets so spread, it is like Nutella @KRABSTIK121 . Also, people get angry when they loose and sometimes find the smallest things to pick other people on because they lost. In game interactions can affect it as well, like, if you get taken hostage a lot, your opinions on that gang can change and if you have a bad interaction with a police officer, that can affect the entire police force. 

Hope this helps! Not the Meme of course.
Yeah that's sort of what the video outlines. It starts with a handful of small incidents, then one group creates an idealistic "hate germ" of a view of the other gang/faction which then gets perpetuated through-out the rest of that gang/faction.

Back