What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why Hobos ruin everyones fun

Someones salty af ;)  

Not your fault, can't blame you for hobos breaking rules. 

So you got suspended because a hobo stole the heli and killed you, bit harsh is it not especially when he was breaking server rules

Last edited by a moderator:
So you got suspended because a hobo stole the heli and killed you, bit harsh is it not especially when that he was breaking server rules
Agreed, i mean i was fed up at that point because we had been trolling another medic for quite some time and this just pissed me of so much 

The Air Rescue handbook states:

When exiting the helicopter make sure that you lock your helicopter and that all transported people are out before the pilot dismounts.

When entering the helicopter make sure the pilot is the first person to enter the helicopter before any other person does!

Even if the hobo broke rules you failed to follow the Air Rescue handbook and got the helicopter stolen!

The Air Rescue handbook states:

When exiting the helicopter make sure that you lock your helicopter and that all transported people are out before the pilot dismounts.

When entering the helicopter make sure the pilot is the first person to enter the helicopter before any other person does!

Even if the hobo broke rules you failed to follow the Air Rescue handbook and got the helicopter stolen!
Yer, but its hard to think straight when your pissed off , i can even show what he was doing before that 

But the way they handled my suspension was, "you crashed and thats it" i dint even have time to show them the video. Look i know it seems im a bit saltly but im just pissed that a hobo who wasn't read the rules gets me suspend 

Back