What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why i am i getting denied by everyone known to man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very simple answer to this, your applications are too short. Also I don't recommend putting posts on the forums about "Why did I get denied" so you don't get in any trouble.

Regards,

Ex CST and Ex Senior App Team of Police

519911787b7961519fb9faccbadf2961.png

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I would be very careful about what you say as you are labelling things in a very homophobic way, labelling it 'gay'. I don't know about the NHS but from a Police side you sent 1 application and it got denied due to a lack of effort. Now, I can see even more reasons why your present & future applications get denied.

They aren't hard to do, all you need is commitment and that's something you don't have. It says 100 words which is a breeze, deal with it. You can't get away from the fact that they aren't being looked at from this screenshot: 
2883f23f153ef4151e0c213ae404bd36.png

Honestly, just stop begging for attention as it isn't worth it. Normally I would have a lot nicer response and help but since you are homophobic then no, I'm not. I can only wish you the best of luck (if you have any left).

Hello @JJ Daly ,

As the NHS Application Team Member who reviewed your Application on the 31st January, I feel as though I should respond to this with my reasoning behind my verdict, especially as you have made multiple posts impeding on the idea, such as the one above and the one mentioned by @Fergus the Hostage

To start with, your opening sentence on your Roleplay Question, You instantly ask a rude and quite hurtful question, which not only is rather infantile but has the large possibility to hurt another member of this community. Secondly, your next 'Topic' as such, in the Question was rather disturbing, you are there to help revive someone not make them feel extremely uncomfortable and quite disgusted. Thirdly, you mention a somewhat highly debatable topic, many people feel extremely different on this and for some people, it can put them through a rather lot of distress, so its probably for the best that you never put it back into that context again - Just to be on the safe side as you never know what the other person sitting in front of their screen has gone through. I could have simply tagged your application here but I don't think that would benefit anyone as it covers a few controversial topics. I could continue but I'm sure you get my point. 

I welcome you to contest my verdict if you feel it has been given in false terms. If this is the case please message the Head of NHS Applications @EapleGuy and explain your reasoning to him.

Moving on to this post, from the other replies, I'm rather happy I didn't see what was put however from what @Fergus the Hostage has put, it sounded rather rude and unthought about. May I suggest that in the future you think about the effects that the words you have typed can have on people. 

As for reapplying to the NHS you are welcomed to resubmit your application on the 14th of February once your 2 Week Cooldown has expired.

I look forward to hearing from you again, whether that be in this thread or on your next application.

Regards,

- DR. Louie Austino 

NHS Application Team

Just saw what tag you gave this Thread "gay". I hope you mean it as the feeling, happy ................

Last edited by a moderator:
Your applications were vile and disgusting! The NHS or the APD shouldn't accept someone with such repulsive thoughts!

You shouldn't be making a thread asking why nobody's accepting you, but should be VERY happy that those applications didn't get you perm-banned 😡

The 'woe is me' attitude is rather unfounded based on your previous applications. I read through them and must admit that I am rather disgusted. Be warned that if you keep sending in applications like this which insult part of the community you will get banned. Be very sure that we do not tolerate that kind of behaviour at RPUK.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back