What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

why is combat logging a perma ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol do you consider combat logging as bad as calling people N words, making fun of disabled people and spawning in guns?
Cuz it dont look like the same thing to me... gtfo with ur "dis just dramaaaaaa" bs
while this point is true, it is not as bad, the argument makes no difference to anything, the rules are on 2 different levels, combat logging is a rule for a reason, to maintain the roleplay and ensure everything is fair, the rules you are comparing this to are in place to ensure the environment of this community is maintained as a welcoming nontoxic place. in my opinion and just about everyone else's, as it seems, combat logging should remain with the punishment set out, at the end of the day if you don't break the rule then you yourself shouldn't have to worry about being permanently banned for the rule break. 

while this point is true, it is not as bad, the argument makes no difference to anything, the rules are on 2 different levels, combat logging is a rule for a reason, to maintain the roleplay and ensure everything is fair, the rules you are comparing this to are in place to ensure the environment of this community is maintained as a welcoming nontoxic place. in my opinion and just about everyone else's, as it seems, combat logging should remain with the punishment set out, at the end of the day if you don't break the rule then you yourself shouldn't have to worry about being permanently banned for the rule break. 
Then compare it to RDM. 1.2 is in place to maintain roleplay and ensure everything is fair and it has the temp ban system. When you get RDMd you lose your gearset, probably get toxicly shit talked by the person that shot you and there is no roleplay to be had when its done. When somebody combat logs all that you lose is the chat you have with him on the ground when you tell him you will execute him. Which of these 2 scenarios do you think causes more damage to the person that gets hurt by the rule break?

If a person can get a temporary ban for shooting you in the face and making you unable to RP with him, then the person that doesn't shoot you in the face and makes you unable to RP with him shouldn't get punished harder.

people like you that keep saying "just dont break the rules lol" are completly ignoring the fact that the punishment doesnt fit the crime and that a lot of people get fucked way too hard for a minor incovenience. 

I just cant take any of this seriously, it has to be a bad joke!
I bet its hard to take shit seriously for you.. get your circuits repaired cuz ur looking for funny jokes in the wrong section.
Also I do think that combat logging being treated worse than RDM is a bad joke.

RDM can be mistakes in the heat of the moment, Combat logging, not so much

RDM can be mistakes in the heat of the moment, Combat logging, not so much
But if you compare the amount of damage that is caused to a person due to combat logging and RDM, you will see that its a much lesser rule break because it doesn't effect the person as much. Is that not enough of a reason to give it a lesser punishment than what they give to people who use hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back